Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems registration requirements for posting Post 302306122 by dasfgdafdfujtdj on Saturday 11th of April 2009 05:22:14 AM
Old 04-11-2009
registration requirements for posting

Hello.

I was just googling a problem and came across your forum. I found a post by another user whose question was unanswered (regarding Linux network interface aggregation). I know the answer, and I can help them.

However, your system requires me to register and log in to post.

I am not willing to do this. As a result of your must-register-to-post policy, you are putting your site and its members at a disadvantage, as I'm sure there are lots of others with knowledge to share but who simply wish to impart their knowledge and leave, rather than sign up to a community.

Having anti-spam (capcha questions etc) measures should be enough for users to post anonymously. What's the difference between signing up, posting, and deleting my account, compared to leaving a single anonymous post? Other than the effort for me - which I am not willing to endure.

I hope you take this into consideration next time you review your posting policies.

Thanks,
Idris D Wilkinson,
UK
dasfgdafdfujtdj

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

hello all, i am about to start in with (i hope) both solaris and linux. but first i need a system to put each of these OS's on what i would like to know what is the system requirements for Solaris and linux. i will be building the systems my self. they will all intel based, it is all i have parts... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cloudy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mailserver Requirements

Hello, I want to setup a mailserver for an company having 25 users presentlly. Basically i am setting up first time. I want to know what are the minimum requirement for a mail server ie 1. Whether we require a domain name ( we can have our own domain name?) 2. whether we require a legal IP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System requirements

I am concidering setting up a server for a web page and I am clueless as to system requirements. Could someone tell me the requirement for installing unix from a hardware perscective. Is it installed with no other OS on the computer. A mini primart would be greatly appreciated !! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Expiditer
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

posting requirements

Neo: i am not sure if this is possable but can we add fields to the new thread post. currently you have: subject message icon vb code message options attach file post a poll can we have the following added and manditory (or you recieve an error when you submit a new thread: OS:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware Requirements

Can someone please help me with the following question. I am trying to find out what the minimum hardware requirements are for a Unix OS, the vendor does not matter. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goodrics
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

Does anyone know the system requirements for Unix 03? I need the CPU, RAM, and harddisk space requirements. I have been looking all over the web but can't seem to find the numbers. If you could post a link that would be great. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: burke2
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware Requirements

Whats the hardware requirementes to Unix? (not linux, bds, etc) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maxgilcosta
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Requirements for unix os

what are the requirements for unix os.i got now windows xp operating system.without disturbing windows xp i want to install unix os. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manohar12345678
1 Replies

9. Linux

Pc Requirements

I am using a Pentium III and I want to change my cpu, which is better (AMD or dual core processor) for linux operating system. Thanks in advance for any help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
1 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)