Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Network Shell Script & Blade Logic & Network Security Post 302305949 by sysgate on Friday 10th of April 2009 08:55:42 AM
Old 04-10-2009
I'm unfamiliar with Blade Logic, but when it comes to network automation I go for Expect / TCL or Perl.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

How to Network a PowerMac & a PC

Ok, so I'm new to the Unix thing, but I've got 2 old computers that are useless for much now & I want to install some flavor of Unix on both. One is a PowerMac & one is a NEC PC (200 MHz). Is there a certain flavor of Unix (or Linux) that I can install on both so they will communicate? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Galaxy_Girl
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX system & Network Administration II.PDF

Dear all, I plan to take HP-UX cert. EXAM. But, I cannot find hp-ux system & network administration II.pdf file Do you know where can I download?? Do you have? can you send to me? Thank you! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hkpcman
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

How to find out why the network was down?, now the server is up & running

Hi there, solaris server was not reachable. Now the server is up & running I have to investigate the network logs (where i can get these logs)as such network issues are happening frequently. How to find why the netwrok has gone down ?? Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Iqan Zahera
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Career in Networking & Network Security

Hii i want to make career in networking and i m new in this field could u plz help me what should i do (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawan_kumar
2 Replies

5. Solaris

problem network with solaris 10 & vmware

Hello The first sorry for mi bad english I install a solaris 10 on vmware. I follow the steps to configure the network, but i can't do work :( I follow the next steps: # vi hosts "hosts" 6 líneas, 82 caracteres # # Internet host table # ::1 localhost loghost workshop ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: capilla
10 Replies

6. Hardware

Disk I/O & Network I/O

HI Team, I am working on ubuntu server through ssh, as its in US and i am in India. From last 4/5 days its working very slowly. It doen'st shows any load or more procsses, but works slowly. For that my senior told me to check Disk I/O & Network I/O of that server. Can anybody help me. I dont know... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paragnehete
0 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Disk I/O & Network I/O

HI Team, I am working on ubuntu server through ssh, as its in US and i am in India. From last 4/5 days its working very slowly. It doen'st shows any load or more procsses, but works slowly. For that my senior told me to check Disk I/O & Network I/O of that server. Can anybody help me. I dont... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paragnehete
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

hostapd & wired network ?

hi im using the following network with hostapd on the authenticator : Authentication server <---wired---> Authenticator(hostapd<----wired---> User (win XP with WinRadius) 1.100 -------- 1.200 , 0.13 ----- 0.12 and this is my configurations for hostapd : interface=eth1 driver=wired... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: turner
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP Shell Script Get & Delete && Upload & Delete

Hi All, Do you have any sample script, - auto get file from SFTP remote server and delete file in remove server after downloaded. - only download specify filename - auto upload file from local to SFTP remote server and delete local folder file after uploaded - only upload specify filename ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: weesiong
3 Replies
bscv(7D)							      Devices								  bscv(7D)

NAME
bscv, bscbus, i2bsc - Blade support chip interface driver DESCRIPTION
The bscv, bscbus and i2bsc drivers interface with the Blade support chip used on Sun Microsystem's Blade server products. These drivers provide a conduit for passing control, environmental, cpu signature and event information between Solaris and the Blade support chip. These drivers do not export public interfaces. Instead they make information available via picl, prtdiag, prtfru and related tools. In addition, these drivers log Blade support chip environmental event information into system logs. FILES
/platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/bscbus 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/bscv 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/i2bsc 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/bscbus 32-bit ELF kernel file (x86 only) /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/bscv 32-bit ELF kernel file (x86 only) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE |ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |Limited to systems with | | |Blade Support Chip | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcar.u, SUNWcar.i | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SunOS 5.10 22 August 2003 bscv(7D)