Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting usage of sed question for experts Post 302305715 by audiophile on Thursday 9th of April 2009 02:39:06 PM
Old 04-09-2009
PHP

Thanks guys...

Last edited by audiophile; 04-09-2009 at 05:42 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Experts Only! Hard Question Ahead!!!!

SunOS5.8 is a radical departure from SunOs4.X in many ways. one of the important differences is the handling of devices. Adding devices under SunOS4.x required a kernel reconfiguration, recompliation and reboot. Under SunOS5.X, this has changed with the ability to add some drivers on the fly.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Foo49272
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Coding question for any experts out there

Given this one long stream of data (all one line): <TransactionDetail><TransactionHeader><ErrorLogging>YES</ErrorLogging><HistoryLogging>YES</HistoryLogging><ErrorDetection>NO</ErrorD... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dfran1972
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help - from awk, sed experts

Hi , I have a file as below. Contents of the file are -------------------- aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbb ccccccccccc ddddddddddd aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbb (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Srini75
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and logical volume usage

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and I want to know CPU usage above X% and contiue Y times and memory usage above X % and contiue Y times my final destination is monitor process logical volume usage above X % and number of Logical voluage above can I not to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
3 Replies

5. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question regarding sed usage

I have a html file with the following content:- <font face=verdana color=#000000>108946</font> <font face=verdana color=#000000>234346</font> I want to format the values inside the font tag using thousand separator. I have the following command which can be used for adding thousand... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoda
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk question for experts

Hi guys I am trying to perform a substitution using 'awk' command, but it fails. I work in ksh. Here is my code: $ line="F 18:30 10 23:00 ts1632back" $ n="ts1632back" $ m="18:45" $ echo ${line} | nawk -v a=$n -v b=$m '{if ($5==a) $2=m; print }' F 10 23:00 ts1632back $It should've... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aoussenko
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ln usage question

Is it possible to assign a symbolic link to a network folder, without that folder being mounted? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nerdcurious
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Couple of easy questions for experts on awk/sed

Hello Experts.. I have 3-4 C codes with Oracle SQL statements embedded. All the SQL statements starts with EXEC SQL keyword and ends with ;. I want to extract all the SQL statements out of these codes. I did awk '/^EXEC SQL/,/\;/' inputFile (I use this on all of the codes individually). That... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: juzz4fun
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Sed command usage question

How to work x in sed command? I know x command is swaps the contents of pattern space and hold space. But i am unable to understand it's working? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vartika18
4 Replies
MAZEOFGALIOUS(6)						   Games Manual 						  MAZEOFGALIOUS(6)

NAME
mog - Maze of Galious SYNOPSIS
mog DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the mog command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. mazeofgalious is a is a very adictive game where you have to kill thousands of enemies, collect items in order to obtain new powers, and defeat some really great guys at the end of each level. You are free to go everywhere you want from the beginning of the game, you have to choose very carefully the order in which you visit all the rooms in the huge map if you want to keep your character to stay alive. The map is structures in a main map (called the castle), and 10 submaps (called the worlds), initially you are in the castle, and you have to find the keys that open the doors to go to each of the worlds. To complete the game, you have to defeat the boss at the end of each one of the 10 worlds. You are free to revisit each world as often as you want, in order to see if you have missed something. To defeat all 10 beasts, you control two characters: Popolon and Aphrodite, and each one has special abilities, i.e. Popolon has a greater ability to jump and Aphrodite is able to dive. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Gurkan Sengun <gurkan@linuks.mine.nu>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). March 26, 2005 MAZEOFGALIOUS(6)