Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [lynx dump] Order (by name/URL) Post 302305427 by aspire on Thursday 9th of April 2009 12:13:04 AM
Old 04-09-2009
very thanks vgersh99 Smilie

So, now your script is good for google.com but i have some problems with others pages...

I try aspire.awk with lots of random www pages... and the result isn't always good Smilie

The problem is that i have a lot of pages with variable contents (and aspire.awk will be inside another script), so i search for a universal program...

(I understand that this request is very hard... :P )

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump?

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aileen
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

url calling and parameter passing to url in script

Hi all, I need to write a unix script in which need to call a url. Then need to pass parameters to that url. please help. Regards, gander_ss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gander_ss
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

url calling and parameter passing to url in script

Hi all, I need to write a unix script in which need to call a url. Then need to pass parameters to that url. please help. Regards, gander_ss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gander_ss
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ReDirecting a URL to another URL - Linux

Hello, I need to redirect an existing URL, how can i do that? There's a current web address to a GUI that I have to redirect to another webaddress. Does anyone know how to do this? This is on Unix boxes Linux. example: https://m45.testing.address.net/host.php make it so the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to make fixtures table with lynx --dump and pipe filters

Hey, I'm trying to make a nice clear table of fixtures. lynx --dump Fixtures & Reports | Fixtures | Arsenal.com | tail -n+360 | less #tail to remove 1st 360 line I'm trying to remove the 'Add to Calendar' bit next I tried pipping through sed but not sure if I did it right sed 's/\Add... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 64mb
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

lynx --dump on site that needs username and password??

I'm trying to use lynx --dump to keep an eye on updates for a website. The site needs a username and password and I can't find a way to log in using lynx --dump Any ideas?? Thanks in advance! (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: 64mb
12 Replies

7. Web Development

Regex to rewrite URL to another URL based on HTTP_HOST?

I am trying to find a way to test some code, but I need to rewrite a specific URL only from a specific HTTP_HOST The call goes out to http://SUB.DOMAIN.COM/showAssignment/7bde10b45efdd7a97629ef2fe01f7303/jsmodule/Nevow.Athena The ID in the middle is always random due to the cookie. I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: EXT3FSCK
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Awk: print all URL addresses between iframe tags without repeating an already printed URL

Here is what I have so far: find . -name "*php*" -or -name "*htm*" | xargs grep -i iframe | awk -F'"' '/<iframe*/{gsub(/.\*iframe>/,"\"");print $2}' Here is an example content of a PHP or HTM(HTML) file: <iframe src="http://ADDRESS_1/?click=5BBB08\" width=1 height=1... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: striker4o
18 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Read URL data from UNIX without wget,curl,lynx,w3m.

Hi Experts, Problem statement : We have an URL for which we need to read the data and get parsed inside the shell scripts. My Aix has very limited perl utility, i cant install any utility as well. Precisely, wget,cURL,Lynx,w3m and Lwp cant be used as i got these utilities only when i googled... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading URL using Mechanize and dump all the contents of the URL to a file

Hello, Am very new to perl , please help me here !! I need help in reading a URL from command line using PERL:: Mechanize and needs all the contents from the URL to get into a file. below is the script which i have written so far , #!/usr/bin/perl use LWP::UserAgent; use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
2 Replies
EMPTY-PAGE(1)							 ExactImage Manual						     EMPTY-PAGE(1)

NAME
empty-page - empty page detector of the ExactImage toolkit SYNOPSIS
empty-page [option...] {-i | --input} input-file empty-page {-h | --help} DESCRIPTION
ExactImage is a fast C++ image processing library. Unlike many other library frameworks it allows operation in several color spaces and bit depths natively, resulting in low memory and computational requirements. empty-page counts dark pixels of a black and white image and decides with a threshold whether the page is most probably empty, and thus can be removed from the image processing stream. OPTIONS
-i file, --input file Read image from the specified file. -m n, --margin n Set width of border margin to skip. For speed reasons, the margin has to be a multiple of 8. The default is 16. -p x, --percentage x Set fraction of permissible dark pixels. The default is 0.05 (5%). -h, --help Display help text and exit. EXAMPLES
$ empty-page -i test.tif The image has 75461 dark pixels from a total of 1060992 (7.11231%). non-empty EXIT STATUS
The exit status is 0 if the image is mostly white, 1 otherwise. SEE ALSO
exactimage(7) AUTHORS
Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> Wrote this manual page for the Debian system. http://www.exactcode.de/site/open_source/exactimage/ This manual page incorporates texts found on the ExactImage homepage. COPYRIGHT
This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2. empty-page 09/09/2013 EMPTY-PAGE(1)