Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? conficker.c anyone (April Fools day worm) Post 302305414 by Neo on Wednesday 8th of April 2009 09:54:22 PM
Old 04-08-2009
One problem with the security industry is it is self-serving. Threats are often overhyped by the industry. This was a perfect example of that, in my opinion.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Worm Virus

I am running Unix SCO and have discovered the worm virus. It is enabled through a BIOS connections, I am able to get around it using telnet, believe it or not. - Can anyone recommend a virus scan software? - Has anyone successfully used a virus scan software on unix without a problem? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ana_cr32
2 Replies
iconv_close(3)						     Library Functions Manual						    iconv_close(3)

NAME
iconv_close - Closes a specified codeset converter LIBRARY
The iconv Library (libiconv) SYNOPSIS
#include <iconv.h> int iconv_close( iconv_t cd); STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: iconv_close(): XSH5.0 Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. PARAMETERS
Specifies the descriptor of the converter to be closed DESCRIPTION
The iconv_close() function closes a converter previously opened with iconv_open() and deallocates any resources used by the specified con- verter. RETURN VALUES
On successful completion, the iconv_close() function returns a value of zero. Otherwise, the function returns a value of -1 and sets errno to indicate the error. ERRORS
If the following condition occurs, the iconv_close() function sets errno to the corresponding value: The converter's file descriptor is invalid. RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: iconv(3), iconv_open(3) Commands: genxlt(1), iconv(1) Others: iconv_intro(5), standards(5) delim off iconv_close(3)