Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Internet half-broken
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Internet half-broken Post 302305033 by CRGreathouse on Tuesday 7th of April 2009 08:41:37 PM
Old 04-07-2009
Do I need to reinstall the OS?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Knowing the half will get you into trouble - describe your disasters

Curious, what did you do? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: benefactr
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script sortof half-working?

I have directories full of files that contain dates and times in their names in the format YYYYMMDDhhmm. So like, one of the files is named 199407271609 with no file extension. I have this script searches a given directory and changes all creation dates of the files to match the date in their... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hot_pants
4 Replies

3. Linux

SFTP an internet address from a system behind an internet proxy

I was wondering if it is possible to setup SFTP to go through the internet proxy while connecting to an internet location. Problem: Client system is behind internet proxy. SFTP to any internet location fails as there is no documented way to configure SFTP to connect to internet locations through... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: toobrown1
4 Replies

4. Programming

[C] Is there a way to clean half screen?

Hi, I wrote a program for Windows environment. It shows a menu to choice some operations to do. Once an operation is done, it cleans the screen with a system("cls") call, and the menu is shown again. I'd like to just clean half screen, so the program doesn't need to call again the print menu... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luke Bonham
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Steps to reestablish SRDF which is half split

HI Guys, Can you please let me know the procedure to reestablish the SRDF which is half split, as you can see from the below O/P that one of the device is synchronized and other devices are in split mode Source (R1) View Target (R2) View MODES... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravijanjanam12
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[SOLVED] Only half my script runs

Hello out there, I got this script that runs partly fine by my crontab. Problem is it gets to the sleep 300(which should be 5 minutes right?) part and never runs the rest of the scripts past that. All individual scripts run just fine. My var/mail file only shows it up to the " echo "Loader Stop... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsekvsek
3 Replies

7. Ubuntu

How to creat a half-triangle in bash(Ubuntu)?

how to create a half-triangle like this and that will accept an input from the user, Dimension of the triangle will be based on the users input. example: enter the dimension: 5 ***** -**** --*** ---** ----* thankyou (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: carljoses
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

To split a file in exact half using awk

file: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 code: awk 'END{if( < NR/2) {print $0}}' file The above has some error Output needed: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roozo
8 Replies
GNUNET-VPN(1)						      General Commands Manual						     GNUNET-VPN(1)

NAME
gnunet-vpn - manually setup a GNUnet VPN tunnel SYNOPSIS
gnunet-vpn [options] DESCRIPTION
gnunet-vpn can be used to manually setup a VPN tunnel via the GNUnet network. There are two main types of tunnels. Tunnels to an exit node which routes the traffic to the global Internet, and tunnels to a node that runs a service only within GNUnet. Depending on the type of tunnel, gnunet-vpn takes different options. The "-i" option is required for tunnels to an exit node, whereas the "-p" and "-s" options in conjunction with either "-u" or "-t" are required for tunnels to services. For exit tunnels, both UDP and TCP traffic will be redi- rected. For service tunnels, either UDP ("-u") or TCP ("-t") traffic will be redirected. The tool will display the IP address for this end of the tunnel. The address can be displayed as soon as it has been allocated, or only after ("-a") the tunnel has been created. OPTIONS
-4, --ipv4 Desired IP address on this end of the tunnel should be an IPv4 address. -6, --ipv6 Desired IP address on this end of the tunnel should be an IPv6 address. -a, --after-connect Display IP address only after the tunnel is fully connected. -c FILENAME, --config=FILENAME Use the configuration file FILENAME. -d SEC, --duration SEC The mapping should be established for SEC seconds. Default is 5 minutes. -h, --help Print short help on options. -i IP, --ip IP Tunnel should be to an exit node and connect to the given IPv4 or IPv6 IP address. Note that you can specify an IPv6 address as the target here, even in combination with "-4" (4to6) and similarly you can specify an IPv4 address in combination with "-6" (6to4). -L LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and ERROR. -p PEERID, --peer=PEERID Name of the peer offering the service to connect to. Cannot be used in conjunction with "-i", requires "-s". -s NAME, --service=NAME Name of the service running on the target peer. Cannot be used in conjunction with "-i", requires "-p". -t, --tcp Service runs TCP. Either "-t" or "-u" must be specified when using "-s". -u, --udp Service runs UDP. Either "-t" or "-u" must be specified when using "-s". -V, --verbose Be verbose. -v, --version Print GNUnet version number. BUGS
Report bugs by using Mantis <https://gnunet.org/bugs/> or by sending electronic mail to <gnunet-developers@gnu.org> SEE ALSO
gnunet-setup(1) GNUnet 25 Feb 2012 GNUNET-VPN(1)