Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting cp: cannot stat: No such file or directory Post 302304989 by Krush187 on Tuesday 7th of April 2009 05:22:06 PM
Old 04-07-2009
Thanks you are a legend!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Using stat() to determine file permissions

I'm having a problem verifying a directory's permissions using the stat() command. I want to flag an error condition if the directory is WRITABLE by either group or other. This is the code I'm using: if (stat(dirname,&statbuf) == -1) { fprintf(stderr,"Unable to run stat() command\n"); ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kowrip
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

cp: cannot stat `/opt/IBM/cofig.sh': No such file or directory

Hi all, I'm trying to write a single line command to do this 1. ssh user@hostA 2. Check whether the dir /opt/IBM/ exists 3. copy -a /opt/IBM/config.sh /opt/IBM/config.sh.old This is the command ssh -v user@hostA "test -d /opt/IBM" && cp -a /opt/IBM/config.sh /opt/IBM/config.sh.old ||... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chanti
3 Replies

3. SuSE

cp: cannot stat no such file or directory

#!/bin/ksh cp /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/orginal/test-yast2_vhost.conf-bk /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/test-yast2_vhost.conf /usr/sbin/rcapache2 graceful when i ran this script I'm getting following error. cp: cannot stat /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/orginal/test-yast2_vhost.conf-bk no such file or directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: s_linux
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

using File::stat

Hello everyone, I need some help on a perl script. The script is to open a dir and print out the date of last modification on all files. I'm been trying this code but it doesn't work. use File::stat; open (D,"$ARGV") or die "Can't open\n"; while (defined ($file = readdir D)) { next... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: new bie
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mv : cannot stat :no such file or directory

this is my script x=1 o=0 while do fi ];then (this check is a certain extension with a number exist) let x++ else mv /var/log/mrnet.log.1.gz /var/log/mrnet.log.$x.gz o=1 fi done mrnet.log.1.gz exist already... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Froob
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cp: cannot stat...: no such file or directory

Please review the issue below and tell me what I need to do. I cannot copy the zip file. $ ls -l total 10 drwxrwx--- 1 root vboxsf 0 Feb 1 16:10 sf_Temp drwxrwx--- 2 root vboxsf 4096 Jan 31 17:59 sf_VBoxShared dr-xr-xr-x 6 oracle root 2048 Dec 19 09:20 VBOXADDITIONS_4.2.6_82870 $ cp -r... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lutus
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cp: cannot stat No such file or directory

Hi Please review this script and let me know what i need to do. This is my script #!/bin/bash #SCRIPT: forms.sh #PURPOSE: Process a file line by line with redirected while-read loop. #PURPOSE: and copy the forms to the follder foldername=sample_dir mkdir -p $foldername while read... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rami Reddy
5 Replies

8. Solaris

/bin/find: stat() error <File> : No such file or directory

Hi, I am getting below error in Solaris 10 SPARC when trying to issue a search on /var/tmp partition Below is the query /bin/find /var/tmp/ -type f -atime +1 Below is the result /bin/find: stat() error <File> : No such file or directory (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
28 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot stat ‘/albiero’: No such file or directory

So on my external hard drive, I am trying to copy one folder into another folder sudo cp /albiero /home and get the error message cannot stat ‘/albiero': No such file or directory Though both folders exist drwxr-xr-x 44 root root 4096 Oct 31 15:15 albiero drwxr-xr-x 2 root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: albiero
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cp: cannot stat ‘src/last??’: No such file or directory

Good day. I am trying to install the latest version of LAST program (last.cbrc.jp) on my Windows64bit using Cygwin64. I successfully downloaded it and followed the instructions on how to install it. However, when I tried to run the command "make install prefix=~", I got this error, as shown... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nicole_john_
0 Replies
QwtPlotLayout(3)						 Qwt User's Guide						  QwtPlotLayout(3)

NAME
QwtPlotLayout - Layout engine for QwtPlot. SYNOPSIS
#include <qwt_plot_layout.h> Public Types enum Options { AlignScales = 1, IgnoreScrollbars = 2, IgnoreFrames = 4, IgnoreMargin = 8, IgnoreLegend = 16 } Public Member Functions virtual void activate (const QwtPlot *, const QRect &rect, int options=0) bool alignCanvasToScales () const int canvasMargin (int axis) const const QRect & canvasRect () const virtual void invalidate () QwtPlot::LegendPosition legendPosition () const double legendRatio () const const QRect & legendRect () const int margin () const virtual QSize minimumSizeHint (const QwtPlot *) const QwtPlotLayout () const QRect & scaleRect (int axis) const void setAlignCanvasToScales (bool) void setCanvasMargin (int margin, int axis=-1) void setLegendPosition (QwtPlot::LegendPosition pos, double ratio) void setLegendPosition (QwtPlot::LegendPosition pos) void setLegendRatio (double ratio) void setMargin (int) void setSpacing (int) int spacing () const const QRect & titleRect () const virtual ~QwtPlotLayout () Protected Member Functions QRect alignLegend (const QRect &canvasRect, const QRect &legendRect) const void alignScales (int options, QRect &canvasRect, QRect scaleRect[QwtPlot::axisCnt]) const void expandLineBreaks (int options, const QRect &rect, int &dimTitle, int dimAxes[QwtPlot::axisCnt]) const QRect layoutLegend (int options, const QRect &) const Detailed Description Layout engine for QwtPlot. It is used by the QwtPlot widget to organize its internal widgets or by QwtPlot::print() to render its content to a QPaintDevice like a QPrinter, QPixmap/QImage or QSvgRenderer. Member Enumeration Documentation enum QwtPlotLayout::Options Options to configure the plot layout engine o AlignScales Unused o IgnoreScrollbars Ignore the dimension of the scrollbars. There are no scrollbars, when the plot is rendered to a paint device (QwtPlot::print() ). o IgnoreFrames Ignore all frames. QwtPlot::print() doesn't paint them. o IgnoreMargin Ignore the margin(). o IgnoreLegend Ignore the legend. See also: activate() Constructor &; Destructor Documentation QwtPlotLayout::QwtPlotLayout () [explicit] Constructor. QwtPlotLayout::~QwtPlotLayout () [virtual] Destructor. Member Function Documentation void QwtPlotLayout::activate (const QwtPlot *plot, const QRect &plotRect, intoptions = 0) [virtual] Recalculate the geometry of all components. Parameters: plot Plot to be layout plotRect Rect where to place the components options Options See also: invalidate(), Options, titleRect(), legendRect(), scaleRect(), canvasRect() bool QwtPlotLayout::alignCanvasToScales () const Return the align-canvas-to-axis-scales setting. The canvas may: o extend beyond the axis scale ends to maximize its size o align with the axis scale ends to control its size. Returns: align-canvas-to-axis-scales setting See also: setAlignCanvasToScales, setCanvasMargin() Note: In this context the term 'scale' means the backbone of a scale. QRect QwtPlotLayout::alignLegend (const QRect &canvasRect, const QRect &legendRect) const [protected] Align the legend to the canvas Parameters: canvasRect Geometry of the canvas legendRect Maximum geometry for the legend Returns: Geometry for the aligned legend void QwtPlotLayout::alignScales (intoptions, QRect &canvasRect, QRectscaleRect[QwtPlot::axisCnt]) const [protected] Align the ticks of the axis to the canvas borders using the empty corners. See also: Options int QwtPlotLayout::canvasMargin (intaxis) const Returns: Margin around the scale tick borders See also: setCanvasMargin() const QRect & QwtPlotLayout::canvasRect () const Returns: Geometry for the canvas See also: activate(), invalidate() void QwtPlotLayout::expandLineBreaks (intoptions, const QRect &rect, int &dimTitle, intdimAxis[QwtPlot::axisCnt]) const [protected] Expand all line breaks in text labels, and calculate the height of their widgets in orientation of the text. Parameters: options Options how to layout the legend rect Bounding rect for title, axes and canvas. dimTitle Expanded height of the title widget dimAxis Expanded heights of the axis in axis orientation. See also: Options void QwtPlotLayout::invalidate () [virtual] Invalidate the geometry of all components. See also: activate() QRect QwtPlotLayout::layoutLegend (intoptions, const QRect &rect) const [protected] Find the geometry for the legend Parameters: options Options how to layout the legend rect Rectangle where to place the legend Returns: Geometry for the legend See also: Options QwtPlot::LegendPosition QwtPlotLayout::legendPosition () const Returns: Position of the legend See also: setLegendPosition(), QwtPlot::setLegendPosition(), QwtPlot::legendPosition() double QwtPlotLayout::legendRatio () const Returns: The relative size of the legend in the plot. See also: setLegendPosition() const QRect & QwtPlotLayout::legendRect () const Returns: Geometry for the legend See also: activate(), invalidate() int QwtPlotLayout::margin () const Returns: margin See also: setMargin(), spacing(), QwtPlot::margin() QSize QwtPlotLayout::minimumSizeHint (const QwtPlot *plot) const [virtual] Return a minimum size hint. See also: QwtPlot::minimumSizeHint() const QRect & QwtPlotLayout::scaleRect (intaxis) const Parameters: axis Axis index Returns: Geometry for the scale See also: activate(), invalidate() void QwtPlotLayout::setAlignCanvasToScales (boolalignCanvasToScales) Change the align-canvas-to-axis-scales setting. The canvas may: o extend beyond the axis scale ends to maximize its size, o align with the axis scale ends to control its size. Parameters: alignCanvasToScales New align-canvas-to-axis-scales setting See also: setCanvasMargin() Note: In this context the term 'scale' means the backbone of a scale. Warning: In case of alignCanvasToScales == true canvasMargin will have no effect void QwtPlotLayout::setCanvasMargin (intmargin, intaxis = -1) Change a margin of the canvas. The margin is the space above/below the scale ticks. A negative margin will be set to -1, excluding the borders of the scales. Parameters: margin New margin axis One of QwtPlot::Axis. Specifies where the position of the margin. -1 means margin at all borders. See also: canvasMargin() Warning: The margin will have no effect when alignCanvasToScales is true void QwtPlotLayout::setLegendPosition (QwtPlot::LegendPositionpos, doubleratio) Specify the position of the legend. Parameters: pos The legend's position. ratio Ratio between legend and the bounding rect of title, canvas and axes. The legend will be shrinked if it would need more space than the given ratio. The ratio is limited to ]0.0 .. 1.0]. In case of <= 0.0 it will be reset to the default ratio. The default vertical/horizontal ratio is 0.33/0.5. See also: QwtPlot::setLegendPosition() void QwtPlotLayout::setLegendPosition (QwtPlot::LegendPositionpos) Specify the position of the legend. Parameters: pos The legend's position. Valid values are QwtPlot::LeftLegend, QwtPlot::RightLegend, QwtPlot::TopLegend, QwtPlot::BottomLegend. See also: QwtPlot::setLegendPosition() void QwtPlotLayout::setLegendRatio (doubleratio) Specify the relative size of the legend in the plot Parameters: ratio Ratio between legend and the bounding rect of title, canvas and axes. The legend will be shrinked if it would need more space than the given ratio. The ratio is limited to ]0.0 .. 1.0]. In case of <= 0.0 it will be reset to the default ratio. The default vertical/horizontal ratio is 0.33/0.5. void QwtPlotLayout::setMargin (intmargin) Change the margin of the plot. The margin is the space around all components. Parameters: margin new margin See also: margin(), setSpacing(), QwtPlot::setMargin() void QwtPlotLayout::setSpacing (intspacing) Change the spacing of the plot. The spacing is the distance between the plot components. Parameters: spacing new spacing See also: setMargin(), spacing() int QwtPlotLayout::spacing () const Returns: spacing See also: margin(), setSpacing() const QRect & QwtPlotLayout::titleRect () const Returns: Geometry for the title See also: activate(), invalidate() Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Qwt User's Guide from the source code. Version 5.2.2 Mon Aug 1 2011 QwtPlotLayout(3)