Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CDE Style Manager
Operating Systems Solaris CDE Style Manager Post 302304731 by incredible on Tuesday 7th of April 2009 08:05:18 AM
Old 04-07-2009
Can you post the contents of the file?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

oops! Style Manager

Solaris 2.6, using CDE: agh. I accidentally set an ugly palette as my Home Session. The problem is, when I change the palette back to Default, I am informed that my change will be apparent in my next session. But when I log out and in, it's still the Ugly Palette. Doesn't matter if I set the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristy
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Style not working right

:( The style "Craig's InfoPop" doesn't wrap lines on Netscape 4.79. It seems to work okay on MSIE. When I get home, I'll check on FBSD/Mozilla 1.0. Back to Silk Road ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: criglerj
3 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New Style

Hi, I pop in here every so oftern and was suprised to see the changes in colour. I think the new style/colour is great :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ralf
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Modify Style Manager programmatically

My Java application runs on SunOS 5.8. Our use of a 3rd party class requires us to modify the Style Manager-Window setting "Allow Primary Windows On Top" - the default for this is on, we need to turn it off. Is there any way for our application, or our installation, to modify this setting? We... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ped52
0 Replies

5. Solaris

RAID manager or veritas volume manager

Can somebody kindly help me to determine which one i should choose to better manipulate OS volume. RAID manager or veritas volume manager? Any critical differences between those two? Thanks in advance. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: beginningDBA
5 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How to migrate Solaris 10 CDE config to HP-UX CDE.

Hello, Do you guys by any chance know what is the best (if any ) way to move CDE configuration from a SOLARIS 10 machine to HP-UX? Just the config (actions, text files etc). Thanks in advance! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary0x01
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Connect to SunOS CDE from another CDE

I have two CDE desktop accounts on different server (called this CDE#1, CDE#2) on the same network. However, my current setup is connecting to the Solaris CDE#1,CDE#2 via Citrix. My plan is to connect to CD#1 and then somehow connect to CDE#2. How do I do this? I am just a regular user... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tthach830
0 Replies

8. Solaris

CDE, annoying file manager window. How to get rid of that

Hello, CDE workspace. How to get rid of annoying popping up file manager window which appears every time after logging in. For example.any suggestions, I would be appreciate. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
3 Replies
BLAZE-EDIT(1)						    BlazeBlogger Documentation						     BLAZE-EDIT(1)

NAME
blaze-edit - edits a blog post or a page in the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-edit [-fpqCPV] [-b directory] [-E editor] id blaze-edit -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-edit opens an existing blog post or a page with the specified id in an external text editor. Note that there are several special forms and placeholders that can be used in the text, and that will be replaced with a proper data when the blog is generated. Special Forms <!-- break --> A mark to delimit a blog post synopsis. Placeholders %root% A relative path to the root directory of the blog. %home% A relative path to the index page of the blog. %page[id]% A relative path to a page with the supplied id. %post[id]% A relative path to a blog post with the supplied id. %tag[name]% A relative path to a tag with the supplied name. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -E editor, --editor editor Allows you to specify an external text editor. When supplied, this option overrides the relevant configuration option. -p, --page Tells blaze-edit to edit a page or pages. -P, --post Tells blaze-edit to edit a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Tells blaze-edit to create an empty source file in case it does not already exist. If the core.processor option is enabled, this file is used as the input to be processed by the selected application. -C, --no-processor Disables processing a blog post or page with an external application. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. ENVIRONMENT
EDITOR Unless the core.editor option is set, BlazeBlogger tries to use system-wide settings to decide which editor to use. EXAMPLE USAGE
Edit a blog post in an external text editor: ~]$ blaze-edit 10 Edit a page in an external text editor: ~]$ blaze-edit -p 4 Edit a page in nano: ~]$ blaze-edit -p 2 -E nano SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-EDIT(1)