Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post Your Favorite Joke! Laugh a Little! Post 302304572 by vgersh99 on Monday 6th of April 2009 08:14:46 PM
Old 04-06-2009
Steven Wright:
Code:
I was in a job interview and I opened a book and started reading. Then I said
to the guy, "Let me ask you a question. If you are in a spaceship that is
traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything
happen?" He said, "I don't know." I said, "I don't want your job."

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Post Your Favorite UNIX/Linux Related RSS Feed Links

Hello, I am planning to revise the RSS News subforum areas, here: News, Links, Events and Announcements - The UNIX Forums ... maybe with a subforum for each OS specific news, like HP-UX, Solaris, RedHat, OSX, etc. RSS subforums.... Please post your favorite OS specific RSS (RSS2) link... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

This will make you laugh.

Some of you may have seen this on other websites. But if you havnt this is great. It could actually be one of you here. Being in the IT Industry I have seen it ALMOST to this extent. The Website is Down!!! My Networks Down - FIX IT! :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Post Your Favorite FireFox Add-Ons Here

In an earlier poll I was a bit surprised to learn that FireFox was so popular, over 95% have voted for FireFox to date. So, let's take a little time and please list your favorite, most useful, FireFox add-ons (with links to the add-on) and add a few words on how often and how useful do you find... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
17 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Contagious Laugh

If you watch this and dont laugh, something is very wrong with you. Contagious Laugh .:b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny - Had to laugh

Guys, This is funny. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/jralph2005/bart.png jaysunn (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaysunn
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Is it a joke or a command?

Hello, I have found some commands in a forum under "top ten unix commands" topic and I'd like to ask: what does below command do: Could it really be a command or a joke? :(){ :|:& };: Thanks Boris (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
6 Replies
Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::TEMPer(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	     Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::TEMPer(3pm)

Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::TEMPer - The HidTEMPer thermometer

VERSION
Version 0.02 SYNOPSIS
None DESCRIPTION
This is the implementation of the HidTEMPer thermometer that have only one internal sensor measuring the temperature. It is important to notice that the TEMPer device with one external sensor will not function, although being recognized correctly. CONSTANTS None METHODS o init() Initialize the device, connects the sensors and makes the object ready for use. INHERIT METHODS FROM
Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::Device DEPENDENCIES
This module internally includes and takes use of the following packages: use Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::Device; use Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::TEMPer::Internal; This module uses the strict and warning pragmas. BUGS
Please report any bugs or missing features using the CPAN RT tool. FOR MORE INFORMATION
None AUTHOR
Magnus Sulland < msulland@cpan.org > ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
None COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright (c) 2010 Magnus Sulland This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-07-24 Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::TEMPer(3pm)