Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help me in finding logic
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Help me in finding logic Post 302304550 by senthilkumar_ak on Monday 6th of April 2009 07:17:37 PM
Old 04-06-2009
Thanks Pen, thats my mistake.

But if i need add some lines and not only the exception then how can i add that and how i decide about the subject line of the mail content. I will be common for all the exception and not specific. I asked the same query to Jim also. I know i am expecting more, but that way we give a good script.

tail -n 2000 log_file | awk '
/Match_1/ { arr[$0]++; sub="We got OOM error" }
/Match_2/ { arr[$0]++; sub="We got JMS error" }

and use the sub at the end in the mail subject and arr in the mail content. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks
Senthilkumar.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding duplicate files by size and finding pattern matching and its count

Hi, I have a challenging task,in which i have to find the duplicate files by its name and size,then i need to take anyone of the file.Then i need to open the file and find for more than one pattern and count of that pattern. Note:These are the samples of two files,but i can have more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerome Sukumar
2 Replies
PS_SETPOLYDASH(3)							 1							 PS_SETPOLYDASH(3)

ps_setpolydash - Sets appearance of a dashed line

SYNOPSIS
bool ps_setpolydash (resource $psdoc, float $arr) DESCRIPTION
Sets the length of the black and white portions of a dashed line. ps_setpolydash(3) is used to set more complicated dash patterns. PARAMETERS
o $psdoc - Resource identifier of the postscript file as returned by ps_new(3). o $arr -$arr is a list of length elements alternately for the black and white portion. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Drawing a dashed line <?php $ps = ps_new(); if (!ps_open_file($ps, "polydash.ps")) { print "Cannot open PostScript file "; exit; } ps_set_info($ps, "Creator", "polydash.php"); ps_set_info($ps, "Author", "Uwe Steinmann"); ps_set_info($ps, "Title", "Poly dash example"); ps_begin_page($ps, 596, 842); ps_setpolydash($ps, array(10, 5, 2, 5)); ps_moveto($ps, 100, 100); ps_lineto($ps, 200, 200); ps_stroke($ps); ps_end_page($ps); ps_delete($ps); ?> This example draws a line with a 10 and 2 points long line, and gaps of 5 points inbetween. SEE ALSO
ps_setdash(3). PHP Documentation Group PS_SETPOLYDASH(3)