Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Firewall / Network isolation inquiry Post 302304525 by septima.pars on Monday 6th of April 2009 04:49:31 PM
Old 04-06-2009
hello there,

if you find the issue please post here.

regards,
AdrieL

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

uniX iNQUIry from a newbie

hi, i would like to study unix but i don't have the software for me to test the scripts that i read from the book and from the internet. I would like to ask anyones help to please tell me link wer i can download for free the unix system. I would be glad to receive your replies. thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: youdexter
2 Replies

2. Programming

Performance inquiry...guestimate better approach

So, I've been told and heard a million times that malloc and free are expensive calls to be avoided. So many times I avoid malloc by reusing already allocated memory blocks. Store them on free lists somewhere myself and don't call free when I know malloc will be called very shortly thereafter. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: DreamWarrior
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Offline Agents Inquiry.

Hello, I currently use Solaris, and typically I use the svcs -a | grep PROCESS to see if it's online or Offline. My questions is SVCS is in solaris but if I want to find out if a daemon or process is offline what other methods can I use? ps -ef | grep PROCESS "what do I look for" or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NelsonC
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

command to check value of autocommit and isolation level

Hi, Pls let me know command to get following: 1. how to check current value of autocommit 2. how to check current value of isolation level I am using mysql-5.0.26 on unix -Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbielgn
2 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

how to change isolation level to READ COMMITTED

Hi, I am using perl DBI and mysql-5.0.26 on unix. Could you please let me know or point to source on how to set isolation level to READ COMMITTED . ~Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbielgn
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Inquiry

Hi Everyone! I'm new with UNIX,so, sorry if this question seems really dumb.:( Anyway, I'd just like if it's possible to automatically inform someone (via mail or pop-up box or something) that a file has been recently uploaded/received to the UNIX box? If it is, any advice on how to get that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jam04
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX inquiry for 'awk'

Hello Everyone, May I ask for your help regarding one of the UNIX command “awk”. So I executed a script and the output looks like this (see below): output.txt CONTRACTNAME ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: steven_huskie
3 Replies
BLAZE-EDIT(1)						    BlazeBlogger Documentation						     BLAZE-EDIT(1)

NAME
blaze-edit - edits a blog post or a page in the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-edit [-fpqCPV] [-b directory] [-E editor] id blaze-edit -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-edit opens an existing blog post or a page with the specified id in an external text editor. Note that there are several special forms and placeholders that can be used in the text, and that will be replaced with a proper data when the blog is generated. Special Forms <!-- break --> A mark to delimit a blog post synopsis. Placeholders %root% A relative path to the root directory of the blog. %home% A relative path to the index page of the blog. %page[id]% A relative path to a page with the supplied id. %post[id]% A relative path to a blog post with the supplied id. %tag[name]% A relative path to a tag with the supplied name. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -E editor, --editor editor Allows you to specify an external text editor. When supplied, this option overrides the relevant configuration option. -p, --page Tells blaze-edit to edit a page or pages. -P, --post Tells blaze-edit to edit a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Tells blaze-edit to create an empty source file in case it does not already exist. If the core.processor option is enabled, this file is used as the input to be processed by the selected application. -C, --no-processor Disables processing a blog post or page with an external application. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. ENVIRONMENT
EDITOR Unless the core.editor option is set, BlazeBlogger tries to use system-wide settings to decide which editor to use. EXAMPLE USAGE
Edit a blog post in an external text editor: ~]$ blaze-edit 10 Edit a page in an external text editor: ~]$ blaze-edit -p 4 Edit a page in nano: ~]$ blaze-edit -p 2 -E nano SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-EDIT(1)