Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: upload multiple files
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting upload multiple files Post 302304250 by raksha.s on Monday 6th of April 2009 12:45:42 AM
Old 04-06-2009
upload multiple files

i need a javascript html file for uploading multiple files with abitlity to select many files at a time and a cgi-perl script at the back end on server.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to upload files on unix to SharePoint

Hello, I would like to upload text files in my unix directory to a folder in the SharePoint webserver, but have no idea to how do it. I was thinking of using ftp to send files from unix to SharePoint server. However I have heard that the files on the SharePoint are not physically saved on a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sheldonwang
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Upload files from desktop to unix through FTP

Hi , I want to upload some files from my desktop to unix server through FTP . The list of files are in a text file .Please suggest how to do it through scrip . Thanks in advance .. Anupam (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: anupamhalder
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to monitor folder and upload found files via FTP

Hi everyone! I'm in a need of a shell script that search for all files in a folder, move all those files to a temp folder, and upload those files via FTP. When the file transfer via FTP completes successfully, the file is moved to a completed folder. In case any of those files fails, the file... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pulsorock
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for Upload/download files using cURL

hi please help me out here, i want to use curl command in shell script to test web pages, what i have is an opening page, when i click on a button on opening page, the next page comes up and then i have to upload a file n then click another button to submit and then comes the output page,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Olivia
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help to upload multiple files through SFTP

Hi Experts, Please help me to write the expect script for uploading multiple files in one shot . Below is my program that I have written. #!/usr/local/bin/expect -f #/home/kulbhushan/sftp_prog.sh # procedure to attempt connecting; result 0 if OK, 1 otherwise proc connect {passw} { expect... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kulbhushan
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files and upload to FTP Server

HI, I need a script to find new files that created after 6:00 from /home/ugh /demo/conn /UAT/d01 and upload them into ftp server according to system date: Please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: refra
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is it possible to upload files from a Linux station to a remote server via HTTPS?

Hi, I have a small Linux device that measures some IP stats from one network and then generates some stats files (csv format) based on the input at certain times. I want those stats files to be transmitted to a remote server a couple of times per day. The Linux device is placed in a location... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zooma
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP in shell script and selecting files for upload

Hi, Im a newbie with programming and shell scripting. Im running OSX/Mac and Darwin. I would like to create a shell script that would : 1. Search a Volume and directory (including subdirectories) for a file that : * filename ends with ”_Highres.pdf” and * the file creation date of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: NickeZ28
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl - upload multiple attachment arrays to server webpage

The html page of the form data is as below <form name="uploadform" id="uploadform" action="htmlupload.php" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post"> <table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="100%" align="center"> <tr> <td class="tcat"> Upload Files ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaango123
0 Replies