Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to control remotely "full" Linux router in GUI ? Post 302304196 by Corona688 on Sunday 5th of April 2009 04:05:20 PM
Old 04-05-2009
Configure X11 tunnelling over SSH and you can write your code in whatever graphical environment you want. GTK is a popular API for GUI in C.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. SuSE

Linux the most "GUI" - pls. help

Hi All; Well here's another stupid question. But i tired to make it relevant. I'm looking to install a flavour of UNIX. I think Linux is the most "GUI" of all the flavours. Please verify me if I am correct/incorrect and if so, please state the "most GUI" flavour of UNIX. Cheers. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radith
1 Replies
libgtk-x11-2.0.3(3)					 Introduction to Library Functions				       libgtk-x11-2.0.3(3)

NAME
libgtk-x11-2.0 - Gimp Toolkit and Default GNOME Toolkit DESCRIPTION
GTK+ is the Gimp Toolkit and the default GNOME Toolkit for the X11 windowing system. It is a library for creating graphical user inter- faces. GTK+ uses an object-based component hierarchy. To access the API documentation, you must install the developer version of the package. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/liblibgtk-x11-2.0.sGimp Toolkit shared library /usr/share/gtk-doc/html Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-base-libs SUNWg- | | |nome-base-libs-64 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
gtk-query-immodules-2.0(1), libgdk-x11-2.0(3), libgdk_pixbuf-2.0(3), libglib-2.0(3), libgobject(3), libpango-1.0(3), X11(5) NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2004. SunOS 5.10 31 Aug 2004 libgtk-x11-2.0.3(3)