Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Aix terminal download manager Post 302304134 by aixn00b on Sunday 5th of April 2009 08:04:33 AM
Old 04-05-2009
#
# fetch
ksh: fetch: not found.

Guess not. ksh is so annoying, and I can't install bash Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX download

I need to get a free download of AIX, anyone have any good links?:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobjones2
1 Replies

2. AIX

AIX download

hello, Does AIX 6.1 available for download? Thanks, Prashant. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashantbhushan
2 Replies

3. AIX

download UNIX AIX

what are things should i download and from where? which website? i want to study unix AIX and try all the commands (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rollthecoin
1 Replies

4. AIX

Download AIX information Center v6.1 ?

Hi, I have AIX Information Center 5.3 installed on my PC locally. How do I get v6.1 Information Center local copy ? thanks Vilius (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

5. AIX

Aix download and Install

I am new to Aix and would like to learn . Is there is some free download for this os available to be installed on a home desktop pc with 4 gb ram and 2.7 ibm single proc computer . can some one help me with the download link and installation instructions. Thank you in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bally90
3 Replies

6. AIX

Where can I download a trial version of AIX?

hi how r? , where can I download a trial version of AIX , I know this is a very IMB verions but there some demo saludos (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cejodrake
2 Replies

7. AIX

How to compile a package in AIX when we download its source?

How to compile a package surce in AIX when we download its source? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
2 Replies

8. AIX

download AIX

Hi, Where can I download AIX in 32bit so that I can install in VMware workstation ??Any advice ??? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

shellscript on AIX to download file from windows to AIX

i require the shell script that is running on the AIX to download a file from Windows desktop to the location where the shell script resides onthe AIX system. I have used the below code: but it throwing the error as below.please help me at the earliest to resolve the issue. error message :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kvkc
1 Replies
SSH-COPY-ID(1)						      General Commands Manual						    SSH-COPY-ID(1)

NAME
ssh-copy-id - install your public key in a remote machine's authorized_keys SYNOPSIS
ssh-copy-id [-i [identity_file]] [user@]machine DESCRIPTION
ssh-copy-id is a script that uses ssh to log into a remote machine and append the indicated identity file to that machine's ~/.ssh/autho- rized_keys file. If the -i option is given then the identity file (defaults to ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub) is used, regardless of whether there are any keys in your ssh-agent. Otherwise, if this: ssh-add -L provides any output, it uses that in preference to the identity file. If the -i option is used, or the ssh-add produced no output, then it uses the contents of the identity file. Once it has one or more fin- gerprints (by whatever means) it uses ssh to append them to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the remote machine (creating the file, and directory, if necessary.) NOTES
This program does not modify the permissions of any pre-existing files or directories. Therefore, if the remote sshd has StrictModes set in its configuration, then the user's home, ~/.ssh folder, and ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file may need to have group writability disabled manu- ally, e.g. via chmod go-w ~ ~/.ssh ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the remote machine. SEE ALSO
ssh(1), ssh-agent(1), sshd(8) OpenSSH 14 November 1999 SSH-COPY-ID(1)