Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: showmount
Operating Systems Solaris showmount Post 302303567 by DukeNuke2 on Friday 3rd of April 2009 02:18:48 AM
Old 04-03-2009
what did you expect the command should show?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

showmount

SIZE=3]Is the only root can "showmount". How to set a user to be able "showmount"? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mcaelbukch
1 Replies

2. Solaris

showmount -e : solaris 10

Hi Admins; I am working on nfs mount on solaris10. I can mount the remote directory from remote nfs server, but when I try "showmount -e serverIP " on client ; it shows nothing, just hanging... Anyone does know why showmount is not showing the exported share? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies

3. AIX

Showmount don't show NFS4

Configure nfs4 on aix ok i did all chnfsdom #return correct domain chnfs -r /export chnfs -p /export configured and shared pseudo root #etc/exports /export -nfsroot /var/pubblica -exname=/export/pubblica,vers=4,sec=sys:krb5p:krb5i:krb5:dh,rw exportfs -a mount correct mount... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies
NEXT(1) 							     [nmh-1.5]								   NEXT(1)

NAME
next - show the next message SYNOPSIS
next [+folder] [-showproc program] [-showmimeproc program] [-header | -noheader] [-checkmime | -nocheckmime] [switches for showproc or showmimeproc] [-version] [-help] DESCRIPTION
Next performs a show on the next message in the specified (or current) folder. Like show, it passes any switches on to the program show- proc or showmimeproc, which is called to list the message. This command is almost exactly equivalent to "show next". Consult the manual entry for show(1) for all the details. FILES
$HOME/.mh_profile The user profile PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To determine the user's nmh directory Current-Folder: To find the default current folder showproc: Program to show non-MIME messages showmimeproc: Program to show MIME messages SEE ALSO
show(1), prev(1) DEFAULTS
`+folder' defaults to the current folder `-checkmime' `-header' CONTEXT
If a folder is specified, it will become the current folder. The message that is shown (i.e., the next message in sequence) will become the current message. BUGS
next is really a link to the show program. As a result, if you make a link to next and that link is not called next, your link will act like show instead. To circumvent this, add a profile-entry for the link to your nmh profile and add the argument next to the entry. MH.6.8 11 June 2012 NEXT(1)