Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Complex Event Processing RSS News Real CEP News: Amazon Announces Elastic MapReduce Post 302303350 by Linux Bot on Thursday 2nd of April 2009 12:00:02 PM
Old 04-02-2009
Real CEP News: Amazon Announces Elastic MapReduce

Tim Bass
04-02-2009 10:35 AM

Source...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Running MySQL on Amazon EC2 with Elastic Block Store

Here is an excellent article on Running MySQL on Amazon EC2 with Elastic Block Store. Amazon Web Services Developer Connection : Running MySQL on Amazon EC2 with Elastic Block Store (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

CEP as a Service (CEPaaS) with MapReduce on Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3

Tim Bass 11-25-2008 01:02 PM Just as I was starting to worry that complex event processing community has been captured by RDBMS pirates off the coast of Somalia, I rediscovered a new core blackboard architecture component, Hadoop. Hadoop is a framework for building applications on large... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies
Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA(3pm)

NAME
Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA - Source for a HASH of ARRAYs SYNOPSIS
# The basic data structure my $deps = { foo => [ 'bar', 'baz' ], bar => [], baz => [ 'bar' ], }; # Create the source from it my $Source = Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA->new( $deps ); DESCRIPTION
"Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA" implements a source where the items names are provided in the most simple form, a reference to a "HASH" of "ARRAY" references. METHODS
This documents the methods differing from the ordinary Algorithm::Dependency::Source methods. new $filename When constructing a new "Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA" object, an argument should be provided of a reference to a HASH of ARRAY references, containing the names of other HASH elements. Returns the object, or "undef" if the structure is not correct. SUPPORT
To file a bug against this module, use the CPAN bug tracking system http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Algorithm-Dependency <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Algorithm-Dependency> For other comments, contact the author. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> SEE ALSO
Algorithm::Dependency, Algorithm::Dependency::Source COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003 - 2009 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.12.4 2009-04-14 Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA(3pm)