Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux accessing a Debial home doc when booted ob Ubuntu Post 302303223 by worthamtx on Thursday 2nd of April 2009 07:04:57 AM
Old 04-02-2009
accessing a Debial home doc when booted ob Ubuntu

Sure it's been covered before my key words probably wrong for search, but I have a triple boot operate mostly in Ubuntu and would like to access debian files to see them without re-booting
My first post and great to be here
Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Accessing the home directory in shell script

How can I access home directory in a shell script. I am writing a script which will delete the log files in each of the user's directory Krishan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krishan
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Bush Gets booted!!

EmaBhHJbbes maybe next time they will ask journalists to take off their shoes before going for press conference :D (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To find when is the system last re-booted

Hi, What is the command to find when is the system last re-booted? Appreciate your help in this regard. Regards, Venkatesh. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
3 Replies

4. Solaris

physical device name when booted different then at ok prompt

Hi all, I am experimenting with solaris. I noticed that when the machine is booted the physical device name of the root device is different then when I am at the ok prompt: # mount | head -1 / on /dev/dsk/c1t1d0s0 # ls -l /dev/dsk/c1t1d0s0 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: deadeyes
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Accessing my windows Application on Ubuntu

I am sure this is simple to do but as a newbie to UNIX i don't know much. I have Ubuntu installed on my machine alongside windows 7. How do i access all the folders, files and more importantly programs and softwares installed on Windows so i can use them in Ubuntu instead of going back and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pipsonian
1 Replies

6. AIX

Booted to old_rootvg

Our offshore team tried to do some patching for me over the weekend, and while I'm not completely sure of how we got into this state, I know it started with them forgetting to put the alt_rootvg back to sleep before rebooting the server. Our process is this: Clone/update_all using... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sdiehr00
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Users get booted

Hello....weird problem but hoping someone can help! Server: PowerEdge 2850 - 8 core - 12gb ram - 32 bit processor OS: Redhat ES 6 Setting: University setting .. use server for Computer Science student accounts (350 users) Every so often the system just boots you, no matter what you are... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: cookdl
14 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Trouble accessing SVN on Ubuntu

Hi all, I'm running SVN on Ubuntu 12.04, and I have to connect it to an online repository accessed by HTTPS. I can check out files from the repository just fine with the command: svn checkout <https://pathToRepository>But, I can't update the working copy properly after I make changes. I change... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zel2008
1 Replies

9. AIX

Unmirror and machine not booted after restart

My box is aix 5.3, i have done unmirror and restart, machine count't boot up missing disk in sms, BLV, is in hdisk3 when i go through maintenance mode, many command not work such as... bosboot bootlist pls suggest me... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: reply.ravi
5 Replies
byobu-launcher-uninstall(1)					       byobu					       byobu-launcher-uninstall(1)

NAME
byobu-launcher-uninstall - Byobu Launcher uninstallation utility SYNOPSIS
byobu-launcher-uninstall DESCRIPTION
byobu-launcher-uninstall(1) is a simple utilty that removes the line added to your $HOME/.profile by byobu-launcher-install(1) which launches byobu(1) any time you login through ssh(1) or on a console(4). SEE ALSO
screen(1), byobu(1), ssh(1), console(4), byobu-launcher-install(1) http://launchpad.net/byobu AUTHOR
This manpage and the utility were written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@ubuntu.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permis- sion is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document and the utility under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian/Ubuntu systems, or in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/GPL on Fedora systems, or on the web at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt. byobu 3 Jan 2010 byobu-launcher-uninstall(1)