Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: groups starting with c2?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting groups starting with c2? Post 302302592 by gehlnar on Tuesday 31st of March 2009 11:20:01 AM
Old 03-31-2009
Bug

Thanks Joeyg, This is what i was looking.

Cheers,
gehlnar

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Advantages of Groups

What are the advantages of putting users into groups? I understand that in a corporate environment, you should create a group for each department. ie: putting finance employees into a finance group. But are there any system advantages for doing that? How would it make it easier on the system... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurtmc
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Adding new groups!!

I want to know how we can add a new group in solaris. As per my understanding this is done by adding a new entry in /etc/groups file (or by using groupadd command which will also add the entry in the groups file). But when I use group command to see the groups to which I belong, it shows my userid... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: atheek
7 Replies

3. AIX

Where are my groups

Hello A couple of weeks ago, I added a user to an AIX 5.3 system. I go to add one today, and it appears that when creating a user in smit, I cannot see any groups. No primary groups No Group set No Admin Groups The /etc/group and etc/secuity/group files seem to be intact. I did... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhenryj
4 Replies

4. Solaris

groups

how to create 1000 users in 1 group (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tirupathi
0 Replies

5. Solaris

groups

1 user in member of 4 groups find file permissions and default group (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tirupathi
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Groups

Must I be in a group? I am using Ubuntu and am the only user on my PC. I know how to change groups but do not see a way to not be in a group. Any help would be appreciated. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nthepines
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sorting in groups

Hi, I am looking at a slightly different sorting problem and I am not sure how to do it in bash. I have the following input: 0 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
8 Replies

8. Solaris

Groups is not visible

OS : SunOS 5.8 I am trying to add a user ad3059 to the following groups, A B C D ( four groups A,B,C,D) When i use usermod command and add the user to the above groups, and go to > groups ad3059 other C D It doesnt show A and B groups and shows it as other.Please advice on how... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Revathi2089
13 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to grep a line not starting with # from a file (there are two lines starting with # and normal)?

e.g. File name: File.txt cat File.txt Result: #INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ1 INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ2 I want to get the value for one which is not commented out. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanu
3 Replies
IBID-FACTPACK(1)					     Ibid - Multi-protocol Bot						  IBID-FACTPACK(1)

NAME
ibid-factpack - Factoid-package management utility for Ibid SYNOPSIS
ibid-factpack [-s] factpack-file ibid-factpack -r [-f] factpack-name ibid-factpack -h DESCRIPTION
This utility is for adding and removing sets of packaged factoids, known as factpacks, from your Ibid's factoid database. The default mode is factpack loading. The factpack-file specified is loaded into the bot's database. Should the pack contain any facts with the same name as an existing fact in the bot's database, loading will be aborted, unless the -s option is supplied. Factpacks can be gzipped if the filename ends with .gz. When invoked with the -r option, the named factpack (original import filename minus the extension) will be removed from the bot. If any of the facts contained in that pack were modified while loaded in the bot, unloading will be aborted, unless the -f option is supplied. OPTIONS
-r, --remove Remove the named factpack, rather than importing. -f, --force Force removal, if facts in the factpack were modified by users. -s, --skip Skip facts that clash with existing factoids, during import. -h, --help Show a help message and exit. FACTPACKS
Factpacks are JSON-encoded text files containing a list of facts. Each fact is a tuple of two lists: fact-names, fact-values. The same substitutions are available as in normal online Factoids. Example: [ [["Hello", "Hi"], ["<reply> Hi There", "<action> waves"]], [["Bye"], ["<reply> kbye $who", "<reply> Cheers"]] ] FILES
ibid.ini Locates the database to act upon by looking for the [databases].ibid value in the bot configuration file in the current directory. SEE ALSO
ibid(1), ibid.ini(5), http://ibid.omnia.za.net/ Ibid 0.1 March 2010 IBID-FACTPACK(1)