Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Help me understand this Makefile Post 302301830 by MaestroRage on Saturday 28th of March 2009 03:26:32 PM
Old 03-28-2009
thank you! That makes everything click just right!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can't understand

how i can download this game n start it :S (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: BoyArcher
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can't understand this at all.

Ok, i've been trying to write some shell scripts. nothing challenging, but just automating All of the tutorials i read say to start the file with #!/bin/bash or whatever your path to bash is. So i do it, and all of my scripts error out saying ./nameofscript:command not found when i... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: severndigital
4 Replies

3. Red Hat

Trying to understand how to use vim

Hi there. I'm new at UNIX, but want to learn and understand it. I'm reading the Fedora and RHEL book, but I'm not sure how to use vim to create an alias in my .bash_profile. Can you point me in the right direction please? ;) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hrh0901
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Makefile problem - How to run module load in a Makefile

Hi, I'm trying to run the module load command in a Makefile and i'm getting the following error: make: module: command not found Why is this? Is there any way to run this command in a Makefile? NOTE: command - module load msjava/sunjdk/1.5.0 works fine outside of the Makefile (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernandinho
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Makefile executing another Makefile first?

I have 2 libraries in 2 different directories that I build with Makefiles. library B depends on library A. If I modify a .cpp file in library A and run lib B's Makefile can I have B's makefile to automatically rebuild library A? I am now rebuilding A, followed by B... but I'd like B to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwuster
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to understand the script

Hi All; Is there anybody can explain this script please? trap 'C_logmsg "F" "CNTL/c OS signal trapped, Script ${G_SCRIPTNAME] terminated"; exit 1' 2 trap 'C_logmsg "F" "Kill Job Event sent from the Console, Script ${G_SCRIPTNAME] terminated"; exit 1' 15 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thankbe
3 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Simple Multi-Level Makefile (Extremely New at Makefile)

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Basically, the prompt is make a makefile with various sub makefiles in their respective subdirectories. All code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tatl
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

help can't understand the code

Hi All, Good day, i'm just wondering what is the meaning of this code? COUNT_EXTRACTED_FILE=`${ECHO_CMD} "${SE_IN_PATH}${SE_IN_FILE}" | ${AWK_CMD} -F"__" '{print $2}'` Thanks, -niks(newbie) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikki1200
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

can't understand!

Hi All, can you please help me to figured out what's the meaning of this. ${SERVER_DATABASE} -b << EOF 2>>/dev/null THanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikki1200
3 Replies
KEYNAV(1)						      General Commands Manual							 KEYNAV(1)

NAME
keynav - a keyboard-driven mouse cursor mover SYNOPSIS
keynav DESCRIPTION
Keynav makes your keyboard a fast mouse cursor mover. You can move the cursor to any point on the screen with a few key strokes. It also simulates mouse click. You can do everything mouse can do with a keyboard. HOW TO USE
Run keynav, and activate it by pressing Ctrl+; (semicolon). You should see a thin frame on the screen with a cross in it. Default configuration: * h : select the left half of the region * j : select the bottom half of the region * k : select the top half of the region * l : select the right half of the region * Shift+h : move the region left * Shift+j : move the region down * Shift+k : move the region up * Shift+l : move the region right * Semicolon: move the cursor to the center of the selected region * Spacebar : move the cursor and left-click * Escape : cancel the move CONFIGURATION
You can configure your own key setting. There is an example in /usr/share/doc/keynav/keynavrc. Copy it to $HOME/.keynavrc and edit it as you like. CONFFILE COMMANDS
* start : activate keynav * end : deactivate keynav * cut-left : select the left half of the region * cut-right : select the right half of the region * cut-up : select the top half of the region * cut-down : select the bottom half of the region * move-left : move the region left * move-right : move the region right * move-up : move the region up * move-down : move the region down * warp : move the cursor to the center of the selected region * click 1 : left-click * click 2 : middle-click * click 3 : right-click * doubleclick 1: left-click twice quickly * doubleclick 2: middle-click twice quickly * doubleclick 3: right-click twice quickly * drag <button> [keyseq]: toggle dragging mode for the given button Example: "drag 1 alt" to do a alt+click-drag * grid <rows>x<columns> : change the grid layout of the selection Example: "grid 2x3" to cut screen to 6 cells * cell-select <row>x<column>: select a specific cell in the grid * cell-select <cell> : select a specific cell in the grid AUTHOR
keynav was written by Jordan Sissel <jls@semicomplete.com>. This manual page was written by Wen-Yen Chuang <caleb@calno.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). KEYNAV(1)