Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Use Your Mobile Phone to Access the Internet? Post 302301760 by cbkihong on Saturday 28th of March 2009 04:04:23 AM
Old 03-28-2009
I want to, but I don't want to pay the extra bills for cellular net access, and WIFI access is not quite well covered here.

Actually my phone is dumb enough not to support any Internet function anyway and I can't see why to spend extra bucks to get another one. Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to forward email to mobile phone?

could anyone tell me how to forward ur email to mobile by writing a unix script? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Internet access on Solaris 10 through TATA Indicom Wireless Phone

Hi, I am trying to configure Solaris 10 for Internet Connection. I have a PC (Celeron 1.7Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Gigabyte 8LD Motherboard). The Wireless Telephone Specs are: TATA Indicom Walky. Further product details are as follows ( I did not understand most of what it says. I have given... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priteshugrankar
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Internet access on Solaris 10 through TATA Indicom Wireless Phone

Hi, I am trying to configure Solaris 10 for Internet Connection. I have a PC (Celeron 1.7Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Gigabyte 8LD Motherboard). The Wireless Telephone Specs are: TATA Indicom Walky. Further product details are as follows ( I did not understand most of what it says. I have given it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priteshugrankar
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What Company Makes Your Mobile Phone?

Without getting into the exact models (which change all the time anyway), who makes your (primary) mobile phone? (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
35 Replies

5. IP Networking

I can't get the mobile Internet connection using a dongle.

Hi My computer is a 64 bit one and it has AMD processor. I installed Fedora Core and tried in vain to configure the dongle given by 3. I mean to get mobile internet to my desktop computer. I bought the dongle from 3. I know the company 3 is in many European countries. I downloaded... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
0 Replies
ZIP_GET_FILE_EXTRA(3)					     Library Functions Manual					     ZIP_GET_FILE_EXTRA(3)

NAME
zip_get_file_extra - get extra field for file in zip LIBRARY
libzip (-lzip) SYNOPSIS
#include <zip.h> const char * zip_get_file_extra(struct zip *archive, zip_uint64_t index); "int *lenp" "int flags" DESCRIPTION
The zip_get_file_extra function returns the extra field for the file at position index in the zip archive. This pointer should not be mod- ified or free(3) Ap d. If lenp is not NULL, the integer to which it points will be set to the length of the extra. If flags is set to ZIP_FL_UNCHANGED, the original unchanged extra field is returned. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, a pointer to the extra field is returned, or NULL if there is no extra field. In case of an error, NULL is returned and the error code in archive is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
zip_get_file_extra fails if: [ZIP_ER_INVAL] index is not a valid file index in archive. SEE ALSO
libzip(3), zip_set_file_extra(3) AUTHORS
Dieter Baron <dillo@giga.or.at> and Thomas Klausner <tk@giga.or.at> NiH February 13, 2011 ZIP_GET_FILE_EXTRA(3)