Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming I have a oracle issuse newbie!!! Post 302301193 by radoulov on Thursday 26th of March 2009 06:28:23 AM
Old 03-26-2009
PL/SQL User's Guide and Reference Oracle 10G release 2.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX newbie NEWBIE question!

Hello everyone, Just started UNIX today! In our school we use solaris. I just want to know how do I setup Solaris 10 not the GUI one, the one where you have to type the commands like ECHO, ls, pwd, etc... I have windows xp and I also have vmware. I hope I am not missing anything! :p (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hanamachi
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl newbie . &&..programming newbie (question 2)

Hello everyone, I am having to do a lot of perl scripting these days and I am learning a lot. I have this problem I want to move files from a folder and all its sub folders to one parent folder, they are all .gz files.. there is folder1\folder2\*.gz and there are about 50 folders... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xytiz
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl newbie . &&..programming newbie

Hi, I am new to programming and also to perl..But i know 'perl' can come to my rescue, But I am stuck at many places and need help..any small help is much appreciated... below is the description of what i intend to acheive with my script. I have a files named in this format... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: xytiz
13 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Identify a specific environment Oracle variable to connect a remote Oracle database ?

Good evening I nned your help pls, In an unix server i want to connect to a remote oracle databse server by sqlplus. I tried to find out the user/passwd and service name by env variable and all Ive got is this: ORACLE_SID_REPCOL=SCL_REPCOL ORACLE_SID=xmeta ORACLE_SID_TOL=SCL_PROTOLCOL... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies
jdshelp(1)							   User Commands							jdshelp(1)

NAME
jdshelp - Java Desktop System Help browser SYNOPSIS
jdshelp [URL] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
jdshelp displays the Java Desktop System online Help. If a URL is specified, jdshelp displays the topic referenced by the URL. The URL must be a ghelp URL. If no argument is specified, jdshelp displays the complete online Help. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-optionStandard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: URL Uniform Resource Locator, the location of a Help topic. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Displaying the Text Editor Online Help example% jdshelp ghelp://usr/share/gnome/help/gedit/C/gedit.xml EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/jdshelp Executable for Java Desktop System Help browser ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-* | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. yelp(1) NOTES
Written by Laszlo Kovacs, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 29 Oct 2004 jdshelp(1)