Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Problem while installing Open Pegasus Post 302301174 by Yogesh Sawant on Thursday 26th of March 2009 05:20:11 AM
Old 03-26-2009
check if you have net-snmp-devel installed:
Code:
rpm -q net-snmp-devel

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing open bsd

I'm in the process of installing openbsd 3.2, the install appears to go ok but will not boot. So I tried the install again, when I opt to partition I noticed the disk the signature (in geometry) reads as 0x0 instead of 0xAA55. I'm using Lucas's 'Absolute OpenBSD' as my install guide together with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ferret
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem Installing (elite help please)

No unix/linux systems have worked on my computer Problem: I have SATA hard drive and every time i get the error which says 'YOU HAVE NO HARD DRIVE' wondering which i tried? http://www.linuxiso.org/ so if you have dealt with this before, please reply if you think you know then it might... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: GXDeMoNN
12 Replies

3. Solaris

problem while installing on X-86

Hi all, I tried to install Sun Solaris 10 on a X-86 based machine. I have dedicated entire diskspace to create auto partition. My hardware config is below: Main Board : Asus Processor : Intel 945 , 3 G/Hz RAM : 1 Gigs Diskspace : 80 Gigs When I install, installation goes successful.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
1 Replies

4. AIX

Installing HP open view in AIX

Hi, I am new to AIX, I have to install HP Open View on AIX OS and I would appreciate if anyone can guide me how to install it step be step, any pointer in the direction would also help. I thank all in advance ! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rookie_newbie
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

problem installing rhel 6

I have dexx xps 14.I was installing rhel6.But the installation hanged at following step initializing hardware detection................. installion didnt go further (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shamapraveen
2 Replies

6. AIX

Installing Open SSL on AIX 6.1

Hello, I want to install openssl-1.0.1c-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpm on IBM AIX 6.1 server machine and when I try to install the same as : rpm -ivh openssl-1.0.1c-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpmI get the error saying that it needs the following dependencies : error: failed dependencies: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaugeta
2 Replies

7. Linux

Problem installing htpasswd2

Hey everyone! So as i finished setting up my apache2 server, I wanted to look into some basic authentication for the web page. I found a great guide on apache.org. The problem now is, the htpasswd2 file that i need to create and store users, is in a weird format. It is displaying as : ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxIntern445
3 Replies
LPRNG_INDEX_CERTS(1)					     LPRNG_INDEX_CERTS command					      LPRNG_INDEX_CERTS(1)

NAME
lprng_index_certs - lprng SSL certificate management SYNOPSIS
lprng_index_certs [directory] DESCRIPTION
The lprng_index_certs program creates a set of index files in the LPRng signing certificate directory. See lprng_certs(1) for details. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: zero (0) Successful completion. non-zero (!=0) An error occurred. SEE ALSO
lpd.conf(5), lpc(8), lpd(8), checkpc(8), lpr(1), lpq(1), lprm(1), printcap(5), lpd.conf(5), pr(1), lprng_certs(1), lprng_index_certs(1). AUTHOR
Patrick Powell <papowell@lprng.com>. HISTORY
LPRng is a enhanced printer spooler system with functionality similar to the Berkeley LPR software. The LPRng developer mailing list is lprng-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; subscribe by visiting https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/lprng-devel or sending mail to lprng- request@lists.sourceforge.net with the word subscribe in the body. The software is available via http://lprng.sourceforge.net LPRng 2006-12-09 LPRNG_INDEX_CERTS(1)