Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Use Your Mobile Phone to Access the Internet? Post 302301128 by blowtorch on Thursday 26th of March 2009 02:55:40 AM
Old 03-26-2009
I don't use my phone to access the net. I have a standard issue mobile phone (not the Iphone or a PDA) and I find the screen to be too small...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to forward email to mobile phone?

could anyone tell me how to forward ur email to mobile by writing a unix script? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Internet access on Solaris 10 through TATA Indicom Wireless Phone

Hi, I am trying to configure Solaris 10 for Internet Connection. I have a PC (Celeron 1.7Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Gigabyte 8LD Motherboard). The Wireless Telephone Specs are: TATA Indicom Walky. Further product details are as follows ( I did not understand most of what it says. I have given... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priteshugrankar
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Internet access on Solaris 10 through TATA Indicom Wireless Phone

Hi, I am trying to configure Solaris 10 for Internet Connection. I have a PC (Celeron 1.7Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Gigabyte 8LD Motherboard). The Wireless Telephone Specs are: TATA Indicom Walky. Further product details are as follows ( I did not understand most of what it says. I have given it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priteshugrankar
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What Company Makes Your Mobile Phone?

Without getting into the exact models (which change all the time anyway), who makes your (primary) mobile phone? (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
35 Replies

5. IP Networking

I can't get the mobile Internet connection using a dongle.

Hi My computer is a 64 bit one and it has AMD processor. I installed Fedora Core and tried in vain to configure the dongle given by 3. I mean to get mobile internet to my desktop computer. I bought the dongle from 3. I know the company 3 is in many European countries. I downloaded... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
0 Replies
CHFN(1) 						      Linux Reference Manual							   CHFN(1)

NAME
chfn - change your finger information SYNOPSIS
chfn [ -f full-name ] [ -o office ] [ -p office-phone ] [ -h home-phone ] [ -u ] [ -v ] [ username ] DESCRIPTION
chfn is used to change your finger information. This information is stored in the /etc/passwd file, and is displayed by the finger pro- gram. The Linux finger command will display four pieces of information that can be changed by chfn : your real name, your work room and phone, and your home phone. COMMAND LINE Any of the four pieces of information can be specified on the command line. If no information is given on the command line, chfn enters interactive mode. INTERACTIVE MODE In interactive mode, chfn will prompt for each field. At a prompt, you can enter the new information, or just press return to leave the field unchanged. Enter the keyword "none" to make the field blank. OPTIONS
-f, --full-name Specify your real name. -o, --office Specify your office room number. -p, --office-phone Specify your office phone number. -h, --home-phone Specify your home phone number. -u, --help Print a usage message and exit. -v, --version Print version information and exit. SEE ALSO
finger(1), passwd(5) AUTHOR
Salvatore Valente <svalente@mit.edu> chfn October 13 1994 CHFN(1)