Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting need to call 3 stored procedure at the same time Post 302301109 by mac4rfree on Thursday 26th of March 2009 02:04:17 AM
Old 03-26-2009
need to call 3 stored procedure at the same time

Hi GUYS,

I need to trigger 3 stored procedure at the same time..
I know how to trigger the stored procedure. If anybody can tell me how to trigger 3 different process at the same time parallelly.. that would be helpful..

Thanks for your help in advance,
Magesh

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stored Procedure on NT/SQLServer

Hi: How will I execute a Stored Procedure that sits on NT/SQLServer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayohan
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to call stored procedure from unix script

Hi Guys, I have a stored procedure which has 5 out parameters. I need to call the stored procedure from the script. When i use the following in my script, db2 "CALL FCFM.PART_MASTER_TMP($Return_code,$Message,$Message1,$SQL,$Load_count)" >> $LOG_FILE I am getting an error.. Please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
1 Replies

3. Programming

How to call sqlloader from stored procedure!!! Advise

Hi , I have a dellimited .dat file and a sqlloader. I want to call the sqlloader from a oracle stored procedure. The procedure should return the result of sqlloader's execution. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Haque123
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to call oracle stored procedure from unix shell

Hi i want to call a oracle stored procedure from unix (using bash shell). consider this is my oracle stored procedure with parameter create procedure testproc(name IN varchar, age IN Number, id OUT Number ) AS begin id=1; dbms_output.put.line('successfull validation') end;... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: barani75
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call and redirect output of Oracle stored procedure from unix script

Hi, Can you assist me in how to redirect the output of oracle stored procedure from unix script? Something similar to what i did for sybase isql -U$MYDBLOG -D$MYDBNAME -S$MYDBSVR -P$MYDBPWD -o$MYFILE<< %% proc_my_test 8 go %% Thanks in advance - jak (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jakSun8
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create and call mysql stored procedure in perl?

Hi, I want to create MySQL stored procedure and call the stored procedure using perl. I tried like this: use DBI; my $dbh = DBI->connect ("DBI:mysql:test", "root", "ibab", { RaiseError => 1, PrintError => 0}); $create_procedure =... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call a stored procedure from shell program?

How to call a stored procedure from shell program (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noorm
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call stored procedure with CLOB out parameter from shell script?

I have written a stored procedure in oracle database, which is having a CLOB OUT parameter. How can i call this stored procedure from shell script and get the CLOB object in shell script variable? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call procedure multiple time

Hi, I have following script which calls sql to create staging table.How do I call load_data_to_oracle() multiple times so that it creates 4 staging as follows. 1.t1_rpt_1day_stg 2.t1_rpt_7day_stg 3.t1_rpt_30day_stg 4.t1_rpt_CTD_stg --shell script load_data_to_oracle() { #... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandy162
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call a stored procedure inside a loop?

How to call a stored procedure inside a loop export PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/bin:$PATH ORACLE_SID=xxxx; export ORACLE_SID ORAENV_ASK=NO TODAY_DATE=$(date +"%Y%m%d") LOGFILE=/var/opt/gogd/cust/scripts/${TODAY_DATE}_sap_cust_rel.log echo 'Connected' PARCUST=sap_cust_rel.par sqlldr... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashwanth
1 Replies
dpkg-trigger(1) 						    dpkg suite							   dpkg-trigger(1)

NAME
dpkg-trigger - a package trigger utility SYNOPSIS
dpkg-trigger [option...] trigger-name dpkg-trigger [option...] command DESCRIPTION
dpkg-trigger is a tool to explicitly activate triggers and check for its support on the running dpkg. This can be used by maintainer scripts in complex and conditional situations where the file triggers, or the declarative activate triggers control file directive, are insufficiently rich. It can also be used for testing and by system administrators (but note that the triggers won't actually be run by dpkg-trigger). Unrecognized trigger name syntaxes are an error for dpkg-trigger. COMMANDS
--check-supported Check if the running dpkg supports triggers (usually called from a postinst). Will exit 0 if a triggers-capable dpkg has run, or 1 with an error message to stderr if not. Normally, however, it is better just to activate the desired trigger with dpkg-trigger. -?, --help Show the usage message and exit. --version Show the version and exit. OPTIONS
--admindir=dir Change the location of the dpkg database. The default location is /var/lib/dpkg. --by-package=package Override trigger awaiter (normally set by dpkg through the DPKG_MAINTSCRIPT_PACKAGE environment variable of the maintainer scripts, naming the package to which the script belongs, and this will be used by default). --no-await This option arranges that the calling package T (if any) need not await the processing of this trigger; the interested package(s) I, will not be added to T's trigger processing awaited list and T's status is unchanged. T may be considered installed even though I may not yet have processed the trigger. --await This option does the inverse of --no-await (since dpkg 1.17.21). It is currently the default behavior. --no-act Just test, do not actually change anything. EXIT STATUS
0 The requested action was successfully performed. Or a check or assertion command returned true. 1 A check or assertion command returned false. 2 Fatal or unrecoverable error due to invalid command-line usage, or interactions with the system, such as accesses to the database, memory allocations, etc. ENVIRONMENT
DPKG_ADMINDIR If set and the --admindir option has not been specified, it will be used as the dpkg data directory. SEE ALSO
dpkg(1), deb-triggers(5), /usr/share/doc/dpkg-dev/triggers.txt.gz. 1.19.0.5 2018-04-16 dpkg-trigger(1)