Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to list files between last 6 hours to 3 hours Post 302300947 by Prat007 on Wednesday 25th of March 2009 12:18:15 PM
Old 03-25-2009
Thanks much, it should give the desired result but mmin does not work for me, do we have any other option?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

delete files that are over 2 hours old

guys, I have a need for a script that will delete all files in a given directory that are over 2 hours old. I will set this up to run in cron. I'm having a little trouble coming up with the syntax that will identify these files. Is there a variation of the ls command that I can use to identify... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hedrict
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding only those files older than 2 hours

I need to write a program that will only remove those files that are older than 2 hours. Is there some variation of find . -mtime ? -name '*' that I can use? Thanks as always for your help. Regards, Dave :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mh53j_fe
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Files created in last 24 hours

I need a script which list the files which is starting with the word heap*** and that is created before past 24 hours.I need the script using find command. please help me on this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jayaramanit
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

list the file created before 24 hours using ls command

I want to list the files created before past 24 hours using ls command. please help me on this (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayaramanit
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find files by hours old?

I need to be able to do the following: Find files in multiple directories that are 6 hours older than the current time? I am using KSH I tried mmtime but it was not a valid option Any help would be great. Thank you! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: llsmr777
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

files older than few hours

Hi All I need to know the command which can be used to list the files which are 3 hours old so that it can be deleted. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mskalyani9
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

ls files newer than 6 hours

How do I list al files in a folder with a creation date/time newer than 6 hours? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: locoroco
2 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

list of files modified 10 hours ago using grep

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Here is the question: Make a list of files in your home directory that were changed less that 10 hours ago,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fight4love
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

List of Running Jobs In Last 4 Hours

Hi Experts, Please help me in this. I am trying this code on AIX 5.3. I need list of jobs that executed in last 4 hours. I have a schedule on this script - cron executes it and sends mail to me for every 2 hours. I have a Job time and have around 100 jobs those execute daily. What all i need... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajubollas
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

List files which access before 2 hours in solaris

Hi Friends, I want to the list the files in the folder which was access before 2 hours in Solaris. Thanks in advance...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: natraj005
3 Replies
TCAL(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   TCAL(1)

NAME
Tcal - runs the Gcal program with the date of tomorrow's day. SYNOPSIS
tcal [--help | --version] | [--shift=[+|-]number] [Argument...] DESCRIPTION
Tcal is a program which runs gcal with a date set one day ahead (equivalent the --shift=1 option). All given arguments are passed unmodi- fied to the Gcal program. If the Gcal program shall be called with another date than tomorrow's date, this desired date can be selected by using the --shift=[+|-]number option, in which [+|-]number is the distance of days the desired date is distant from the actual date (works only for Gregorian years). The --shift option must be given before all other arguments which are passed to the Gcal program. An exit status of 0 means all processing is successfully done, any other value means an error has occured. OPTIONS
--help Print a usage message listing all available options, then exit successfully. --version Print the version number, then exit successfully. --shift=[+|-]number Define the displacement in [+|-]number days the desired date is distant from the actual date. ENVIRONMENT
GCALPROG The GCALPROG environment variable contains the file name of the executable Gcal program, which is used by Tcal to call Gcal. This takes precedence over the file name `gcal', which is burned-in during the compilation step of tcal. COPYRIGHT
Tcal Copyright (c) 1995, 96, 1997, 2000 Thomas Esken This software doesn't claim completeness, correctness or usability. On principle I will not be liable for any damages or losses (implicit or explicit), which result from using or handling my software. If you use this software, you agree without any exception to this agree- ment, which binds you LEGALLY !! Tcal is free software and distributed under the terms of the `GNU General Public License'; published by the `Free Software Foundation'; version 2 or (at your option) any later version. Any suggestions, improvements, extensions, bug reports, donations, proposals for contract work, and so forth are welcome! If you like this tool, I'd appreciate a postcard from you! Enjoy it =8^) AUTHOR
------------------------oOO \\_''/ OOo--------------------------- Thomas Esken O (/o-o) O eMail: esken@gmx.net Im Hagenfeld 84 (( ^ )) Phone: +49 251 232585 D-48147 Muenster; Germany \____) ~ (____/ MotD : 2old2live, 2young2die SEE ALSO
gcal(1), txt2gcal(1), gcal2txt(1). June 14, 2000 TCAL(1)