Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming To write C Script for connecting to a Server Post 302300744 by gautamdheeraj on Wednesday 25th of March 2009 01:26:58 AM
Old 03-25-2009
Using C, you will be writing programs not scripts.
Anyway what help do you need? I won't mind in helping you. Go ahead and post your questions/queries? I believe this should have been posted to other forum

-Dheeraj

Last edited by gautamdheeraj; 03-25-2009 at 02:37 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connecting to SUN server from PC

I have old SUN server on my desk. I know it worked before. I want to be able to connect to server from my PC. Just to establish a dump terminal. 1. I connected to power socket 2. I Have a cable that fits in (i believe is a com ports there are A B slots the same I plugged it in A). They are... (33 Replies)
Discussion started by: zam
33 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write a script by using unix commands to down any server

Hi, I need to do frequently server down and up. Every time i am using nearly 5 to 6 commands to down and agin i am using the commands to up. Can anybody help me to write a script to down and up. which i can use once on unix platform it can down later it can up the server. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sreerao
1 Replies

3. Solaris

NFS write failed for server.....error 11 (RPC: Server can't decode arguments)

Hello! I have a Linux nfs server (called server100 below) with a export nfs. My problem is that the Solaris client (called client100 below) doesn't seems to like it. In the Solaris syslog I got following messages (and after a while the solaris client behave liked its hanged/to buzy). Also see... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sap4ever
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting other server using ssh!

Hi All, Here i am having a problem in my script....:) i have one script which will connect from my linux box to antoher linux box.. let say...currently i am in 55.23.621.123 and i want to connect to another box which is 55.23.621.118 as we know we can connect using ssh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shahul
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to multiple unix server from unix server using shell script

Hi Gurus, I'm a unix newbie and I would like to connect to multiple unix servers from unix server using shell script i.e from server a to server b,c,d etc. I want to copy the files from unix server a to server b, c, d. I can access staright using ssh without the need to have password and user... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sexyTrojan
5 Replies

6. Programming

How to write a shell script to connect to another server?

Hello friends I want to write a script in which I will connect to my friends network. I want to use SSH. Even they can use the script to log into my network and copy files. ssh user@hostname command I know the following command will help me to log into Google's servers and see all the... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Angelo
12 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write a shell script for rsync to remote server?

Hello, Can you help me to write a shell script for rsync a folder from my server to remote server ? i do this in ssh by this command : rsync -avz -e ssh /copy/me/ login@serverip:/where/to i want have a shell script that do this command. and you know that this command ask remote... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Desperados
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script connecting to SFTP server

hi, i have to type a script that connect to a server SFTP(password not required) and run some easy command (e.g. ls,rm,mv,etc...). I wrote into the script the connection-string and the other commands. When I run it, it connects perfectly to the server but it stops at the home. Here is... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: zangarules
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to Windows server from UNIX through script

I am trying to connect to a Windows server say 10.1.1.10. This servers has a folder named RAJ in which there are multiple .zip files. All these zip files contain a text file called XYZ.txt. Now i have to merge the content of these XYZ.txt files from each of the .zip file and create a new text... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swapniljadav
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to write if condition in shell script for application server?

Hi all, I have a code to create folder in application server through shell script and i want to create if conditional based folder folder=$HOME/test/sample/whatever if ; then echo "$folder already exists, not created." else mkdir -p "$folder" > /dev/null 2>&1 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Boost
7 Replies
Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp(3pm)

NAME
Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp - Net::Proxy connector for standard tcp proxies SYNOPSIS
# sample proxy using Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp use Net::Proxy; my $proxy = Net::Proxy->new( in => { type => tcp, port => '6789' }, out => { type => tcp, host => 'remotehost', port => '9876' }, ); $proxy->register(); Net::Proxy->mainloop(); DESCRIPTION
"Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp" is a connector for handling basic, standard TCP connections. CONNECTOR OPTIONS
The connector accept the following options: "in" o host The listening address. If not given, the default is "localhost". o port The listening port. "out" o host The remote host. o port The remote port. o timeout The socket timeout for connection ("out" only). AUTHOR
Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat, "<book@cpan.org>". COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat, All Rights Reserved. LICENSE
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2009-10-18 Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp(3pm)