Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Use Your Mobile Phone to Access the Internet? Post 302300428 by Neo on Tuesday 24th of March 2009 06:53:57 AM
Old 03-24-2009
Do You Use Your Mobile Phone to Access the Internet?

How much do you use your mobile phone to access the Internet?

Vote and Discuss!!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to forward email to mobile phone?

could anyone tell me how to forward ur email to mobile by writing a unix script? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Internet access on Solaris 10 through TATA Indicom Wireless Phone

Hi, I am trying to configure Solaris 10 for Internet Connection. I have a PC (Celeron 1.7Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Gigabyte 8LD Motherboard). The Wireless Telephone Specs are: TATA Indicom Walky. Further product details are as follows ( I did not understand most of what it says. I have given... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priteshugrankar
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Internet access on Solaris 10 through TATA Indicom Wireless Phone

Hi, I am trying to configure Solaris 10 for Internet Connection. I have a PC (Celeron 1.7Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Gigabyte 8LD Motherboard). The Wireless Telephone Specs are: TATA Indicom Walky. Further product details are as follows ( I did not understand most of what it says. I have given it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priteshugrankar
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What Company Makes Your Mobile Phone?

Without getting into the exact models (which change all the time anyway), who makes your (primary) mobile phone? (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
35 Replies

5. IP Networking

I can't get the mobile Internet connection using a dongle.

Hi My computer is a 64 bit one and it has AMD processor. I installed Fedora Core and tried in vain to configure the dongle given by 3. I mean to get mobile internet to my desktop computer. I bought the dongle from 3. I know the company 3 is in many European countries. I downloaded... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
0 Replies
BITPIM(1)						      General Commands Manual							 BITPIM(1)

NAME
bitpim - utility to communicate with many CDMA phones SYNOPSIS
bitpim [ -c file | -d dir ] [ -f model ] [ -p device ] [ bitfling ] [ debug ] [ cli-command ] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the bitpim command. BitPim allows you to view and manipulate data on many phones from LG, Samsung, Sanyo, and other manufacturers that use Qualcomm CDMA chips. Depending on your phone model, you may be able to access the phone book, the calendar, wallpapers, ring tones, and the filesystem. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -c file Read configuration from file. -d dir Read configuration from dir/.bitpim. -f model Assume a phone type of model rather than what the configuration file specifies. Particularly useful in CLI mode. -p device Communicate with the phone via the device ("port") device. bitfling Run as bitfling(1). debug Print debugging information to standard output and standard error. cli-command Interact with the phone's filesystem via a command-line interface. The command must be a single (quoted) argument, and can take any of the following forms: cli Bring up an interactive shell, allowing all of the below commands as well as a few others (cd dir, cdu, exit, and pwd or equivalently cwd). cp src [...] destdir Copy files to, from, or within the phone. ll dir [...] Print a detailed listing of the specified phone directory or directories. ls dir [...] Print a brief listing of the specified phone directory or directories. mkdir dir [...] Create a directory on the phone. rm file [...] Remove one or more files from the phone. rmdir dir [...] Remove one or more directories, which must already be empty, from the phone. Please note that none of these commands accepts wildcards. To indicate that an argument denotes a file or directory on the phone, you can prefix it with phone:; this is mainly relevant for cp, which performs phone-to-PC copies unless otherwise directed. FILES
$HOME/.bitpim-files/.bitpim The default configuration file. SEE ALSO
bitfling(1), http://www.bitpim.org/. AUTHOR
bitpim was primarily written by Roger Binns <rogerb@rogerbinns.com>. This manual page was written by Aaron M. Ucko <ucko@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 2007-12-12 BITPIM(1)