Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators My shell pipe 2 multipipes thread is lost ? Post 302299136 by jack2 on Thursday 19th of March 2009 09:35:13 AM
Old 03-19-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Google site search is optimized for content, not for searches by user names.

If you want to search by user name, please use this internal search:

The UNIX and Linux Forums - Search Forums
Ok.
I was not aware of search engine optimization problems
as it worked so in another forums.

Thanks

Jack

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Lost Data Lost Admin

First time so excuse my ignorance please. I may not be accurately describing the issue. I have inherited a small lab mostly SUN V120s. We lost power and are trying to recover. Nope no backups... The primary issue I have is 1 box is an Oracle Server. It has 2 36Gb harddrives. I am able to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: murphsr
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New to shell script and lost....

I am really stuck on something I am sure you all will find simple. I am VERY new to shell scripting and I am trying to figure out how to do a or statement below. So if it = 11 or 31 then... if ; then Please keep in mind I do not know much on shell scripting and thank you in advance as... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: LRoberts
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Data pipe lost when using ssh in shell script

Hi, I want to do SSH on many different machines and then run some commands on them. A binary application randomly generates IP addresses and my script will take care of doing SSH. $ ./IPGen.exe | ./myScript.sh my script looks like this: while read line; do result1=$(ssh $line... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siavash
2 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

Lost in shell script

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Hey whats up everyone, Currently I'm stuck. In this question I have to use the following commands test, shift,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: AdamSahp
7 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

How to create one's own pipe in one's own shell?

Good evening, I'm trying to do my own shell and I encountered some issues while creating it. Indeed when I try such a command I have DAUPHINE> DAUPHINE> ls -l | grep terminal > fichier DAUPHINE> cat fichier My shell is named DAUPHINE Whereas I should have: Code: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AntoineCompagni
0 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Lost my Post / Thread

https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/264504-filter-blocks-awk.html Can't see it anymore .. Thanks ! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: greycells
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

The Shell lost the inverted comma in a nested ssh command

Hi, i want use this Comand for my psql request sh ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no rootatemailaddress.de sudo psql -U postgres -c "select pg_terminate_backend(pid) from pg_stat_activity where datnam=\'$DB\';"'" but the shell lost the inverted comma for datnam=\'$DB\'. The request deliver... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: peterpane007
2 Replies
Wiki::Toolkit::Search::Base(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Wiki::Toolkit::Search::Base(3pm)

NAME
Wiki::Toolkit::Search::Base - Base class for Wiki::Toolkit search plugins. SYNOPSIS
my $search = Wiki::Toolkit::Search::XXX->new( @args ); my %wombat_nodes = $search->search_nodes("wombat"); This class details the methods that need to be overridden by search plugins. METHODS
"new" my $search = Wiki::Toolkit::Search::XXX->new( @args ); Creates a new searcher. By default the arguments are just passed to "_init", so you may wish to override that instead. "search_nodes" # Find all the nodes which contain the word 'expert'. my %results = $search->search_nodes('expert'); Returns a (possibly empty) hash whose keys are the node names and whose values are the scores in some kind of relevance-scoring system I haven't entirely come up with yet. For OR searches, this could initially be the number of terms that appear in the node, perhaps. Defaults to AND searches (if $and_or is not supplied, or is anything other than "OR" or "or"). Searches are case-insensitive. "analyze" @terms = $self->analyze($string) Splits a string into a set of terms for indexing and searching. Typically this is done case-insensitively, splitting at word boundaries, and extracting words that contain at least 1 word characters. "fuzzy_title_match" $wiki->write_node( "King's Cross St Pancras", "A station." ); my %matches = $search->fuzzy_title_match( "Kings Cross St. Pancras" ); Returns a (possibly empty) hash whose keys are the node names and whose values are the scores in some kind of relevance-scoring system I haven't entirely come up with yet. Note that even if an exact match is found, any other similar enough matches will also be returned. However, any exact match is guaranteed to have the highest relevance score. The matching is done against "canonicalised" forms of the search string and the node titles in the database: stripping vowels, repeated letters and non-word characters, and lowercasing. "index_node" $search->index_node($node, $content); Indexes or reindexes the given node in the search engine indexes. You must supply both the node name and its content. canonicalise_title $fuzzy = $self->canonicalise_title( $ node); Returns the node title as suitable for fuzzy searching: with punctuation and spaces removes, vowels removed, and double letters squashed. "delete_node" $search->delete_node($node); Removes the given node from the search indexes. NOTE: It's up to you to make sure the node is removed from the backend store. Croaks on error. "supports_phrase_searches" if ( $search->supports_phrase_searches ) { return $search->search_nodes( '"fox in socks"' ); } Returns true if this search backend supports phrase searching, and false otherwise. "supports_fuzzy_searches" if ( $search->supports_fuzzy_searches ) { return $search->fuzzy_title_match("Kings Cross St Pancreas"); } Returns true if this search backend supports fuzzy title matching, and false otherwise. SEE ALSO
Wiki::Toolkit perl v5.14.2 2012-05-28 Wiki::Toolkit::Search::Base(3pm)