Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems See this if you have an account but cannot post Post 302298889 by Perderabo on Wednesday 18th of March 2009 08:30:37 PM
Old 03-18-2009
Another symptom that may cause confusion is our use of the "Moderation Queue". There are a lot of unscrupulous people who join our site simply to post advertisements. We are using software to fight them. If a relatively new user creates a post that has a link or a sequence of characters that might be a disguised link or any one of a number of keywords, the post or thread is placed on the moderation queue. A moderator must then review the post and approve it before it becomes visible.

This has helped us keep the site spam free. But sometimes it moderates a post that doesn't look like it matched the criteria. We're sorry if this causes a delay in making your post visible, but please be patient. We have a large staff of moderators and one of them will get to your post as soon as possible.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting an account to be a non-login account automatically?

Is there a way to easily change an account to be a non login account (NP in the shadow) file? I know I can just edit the file but that is not what we want to do. We use access control software and want to provide a way to set an account to be non-login using simple commands that can be mapped... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LordJezo
0 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Have account but can't post

Hi.. I am a new member and have gone through the registration process. I had a question that I wanted to pos but for some rason, my account does nto allow me to do it. Is there a secret? Sorry to bother you with this but... didn't know where else to turn. Thanks Hal Lavender (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hlavender
3 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot post thread or activate account

Please help i cannot post a new thread or activate my account i have tried everything!!!:mad: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pure_jax
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change Account to not lock account if password expires

I have access to 15+ UNIX boxes at work, and I do not consistently log onto all of them over time. When I do try to access one I havent been on in awhile, my account is locked as the password has expired. I need to request to the UNIX SA's that the password expiration is 90 days and that if it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stringzz
1 Replies

5. Linux

Apply disk quota to account(dedicate 3 GB to account).

Hi , I am faceing lot of problem due to "disk space is not enough". senerio is like as, In system has 5 account. a,b,c,d,e say account c if very critical. Due to other user's data, user 'c' is faceing disk space issue. I want to dedicate 3 GB for user 'c'. No user... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashokd009
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Restart old account, change email for account

Hi there, I may have had a typo in my email previously provided. I have doublechecked my email for Scott's reply but havent seen it, so I am creating a new post. My new email can be either one of these: <removed> or <removed> I beleive my old email was <removed by admin> thanks for your... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AKelam_MagnusA
1 Replies

7. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Simultaneously try to execute commands after connecting to remote account to one account

I have made password less connection to my remote account. and i tried to execute commands at a time. but i am unable to execute the commands. ssh $ACCOUNT_DETAILS@$HOST_DETAILS cd ~/JEE/*/logs/ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kishored005
1 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Verify from one account number to another account number

Hi, Can anyone suggest me for the below steps. Here the index files is nothing but a text file and In index file there are n number of pdf files. Step 0 check out if this is for A(index file) or B(index file) 1. Read the first line of the original index file 2. Read the 9th character... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pavand
1 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

What happens to your skype account if you close outlook.com email account?

Hello, Does anyone know what happens to your skype account if you close the outlook.com email account which are linked together? As you know they are both owned by Microsoft. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
0 Replies
BLAZE-EDIT(1)						    BlazeBlogger Documentation						     BLAZE-EDIT(1)

NAME
blaze-edit - edits a blog post or a page in the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-edit [-fpqCPV] [-b directory] [-E editor] id blaze-edit -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-edit opens an existing blog post or a page with the specified id in an external text editor. Note that there are several special forms and placeholders that can be used in the text, and that will be replaced with a proper data when the blog is generated. Special Forms <!-- break --> A mark to delimit a blog post synopsis. Placeholders %root% A relative path to the root directory of the blog. %home% A relative path to the index page of the blog. %page[id]% A relative path to a page with the supplied id. %post[id]% A relative path to a blog post with the supplied id. %tag[name]% A relative path to a tag with the supplied name. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -E editor, --editor editor Allows you to specify an external text editor. When supplied, this option overrides the relevant configuration option. -p, --page Tells blaze-edit to edit a page or pages. -P, --post Tells blaze-edit to edit a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Tells blaze-edit to create an empty source file in case it does not already exist. If the core.processor option is enabled, this file is used as the input to be processed by the selected application. -C, --no-processor Disables processing a blog post or page with an external application. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. ENVIRONMENT
EDITOR Unless the core.editor option is set, BlazeBlogger tries to use system-wide settings to decide which editor to use. EXAMPLE USAGE
Edit a blog post in an external text editor: ~]$ blaze-edit 10 Edit a page in an external text editor: ~]$ blaze-edit -p 4 Edit a page in nano: ~]$ blaze-edit -p 2 -E nano SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-EDIT(1)