Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting auto login to Super User account Post 302298787 by zechan on Wednesday 18th of March 2009 02:26:42 PM
Old 03-18-2009
Autologin Script in Korn shell

Wasap guys

I work for a software company which uses AIX and Korn shell.
I'm new to shell scripting and Unix in general, I'm trying to write a batch file or script , which pypass rlogin, typing user name, password and dialing a client remotly.
So, I've created the following

rlogin SGGORA1
input 'userid?';

type LF;
waitfor 'Password', 3 seconds : nolog;
input nodisplay 'passowrd?';
type LF;

call NESIMA

had to mention
-We don't have ssh installed
-no input found when I type which input
SGGORA1 still ask me for a user id and password.

Can you please help
Thank you
zech

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

freebsd auto login user at boot / i'm stuck

I run freebsd 4.8 and try to find the way or 'a' way to log in a certain user i created automaticaly at pc boot. I have searched the net, the manuals, but found nothing... could anyone please get me going by showing me an example or what file(s) i need to take a look at. i am not working... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: termiEEE
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting an account to be a non-login account automatically?

Is there a way to easily change an account to be a non login account (NP in the shadow) file? I know I can just edit the file but that is not what we want to do. We use access control software and want to provide a way to set an account to be non-login using simple commands that can be mapped... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LordJezo
0 Replies

3. Solaris

solari s 10 auto account locking

does anyone know in solaris 10, can you lock an account if the user does not change their password within a certain amount of time? What i want to do is, if a user doesnt change their password within 90 days, i want the account locked. This is similar to the redhat linux passwd -i command. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
3 Replies

4. AIX

AIX; Auto clearing of 'too many invalid login attempts by user'

Does anyone have a good script / cron job that handles this? I have looked in smit and see it is clearing this count with: chsec -f /etc/security/lastlog -a "unsuccessful_login_count=0" -s '{userid}' However when I looked around to find ways to automate this I have not found an easy... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Keith Johnson
0 Replies

5. Linux

Auto create local account with winbind.

Hi, I have a set up a linux box connected to windows active directory using winbind. Everything is up and running fine. Now i wish to auto create a local account whenever a new user logs in. I have tried every possible way using the smb.conf to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: d_ark
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do i change to super user then revert back to ordinary user ,using shell script?

Hi all, I am trying to eject the cdrom from a livecd after certain stage... Now assuming that it is possible to eject,please consider my issue!!! The OS boots into a regular user by default...so i am unable to use the eject command to push out the drive... However if i try pfexec eject it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
3 Replies

7. Debian

password less login to root from a user account

hello friends, one user is created named "user1" I login as "user1" . Now when i do "su -" to be root user I have to give password for root . Is there any way through which we can skip giving the password to root. i.e. user1@work:~$ su - Password: xxxxxx work:~$ I don't want that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pradeepreddy
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

User account with no login shell

Hi All, I was reading a tutorial for Installing Tomcat on Linux machine. (http://www.puschitz.com/InstallingTomcat.html) Here the author had mentioned that: For security reasons I created a user account with no login shell for running the Tomcat server. My question is: 1. What is a User... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jw_amp
6 Replies

9. AIX

User Account Login Login on your AIX server

I want to learn AIX. I would like to find someone who would be willing to give me a login to their AIX home lab server. My intent is to poke around and discover the similarities and differences of AIX compared to other *NIXs. I am a UNIX admin so I can think of what some immediate concerns may... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perl_in_my_shel
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris 11 user account login expired

Hi everyone Please i need urgent help... I have installed solaris 11 using live media.. then i installed sunray.. every thing is fine.. but after system reboot i am unable to login on server on GUI it gives account expired error or some time authentication failed... but i can log in through... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: amk
11 Replies
SEQDIAG(1)						      General Commands Manual							SEQDIAG(1)

NAME
seqdiag - generate sequence-diagram image file from spec-text file. SYNOPSIS
seqdiag [options] file DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the seqdiag commands. seqdiag is generate sequence-diagram image file from spec-text file. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -a, --antialias Pass diagram image to anti-alias filter -c FILE, --config=FILE read configurations from FILE -o FILE write diagram to FILE -f FONT, --font=FONT use FONT to draw diagram -T TYPE Output diagram as TYPE format SEE ALSO
The programs are documented fully by http://tk0miya.bitbucket.org/seqdiag/build/html/index.html AUTHOR
seqdiag was written by Takeshi Komiya <i.tkomiya@gmail.com> This manual page was written by Kouhei Maeda <mkouhei@palmtb.net>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). May 21, 2011 SEQDIAG(1)