Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Important finding --- find files greater than 1 MB Post 302298260 by manoj_dahiya22 on Tuesday 17th of March 2009 05:27:31 AM
Old 03-17-2009
Thanx Vidyadhar85

but its producing same result....!
please let me know the solution if you find any ..... because its reuired in my project . i need to send details of files greate than 1 MB

Thanks agaain

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I automatically find important files???

how can I automatically check if important files exist in a directory and if not, automatically put the important files where they are needed say, I want to put .bashrc and a dozen other important files like it into every user's directory, how can I do this??? how do I check every user's... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

find - finding files.

I understand that to find a type of file using command find I could do "find -type f -name \*.htm -print". However, I wish to find all files BUT *.htm. Can I negate the search somehow? Again, I have peeked into the man files etc... If anyone has an answer, Thanks in Advance! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsjf
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding files with names that have a real number greater then difined.

I am trying to find all files in a directory whose name has a real number larger then the number I am looking for. For example: . |-- delta.1.5.sql |-- delta.2.1.sql |-- delta.2.2.sql |-- delta.2.3.sql |-- delta.2.4.sql `-- delta.2.5.sql I know my database is at 2.2 so I want an... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: harmonwood
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding absolute values greater than a certain value

Hi I am posting here for the first time. I am trying to write a script that reads a data file and tries to determine if any absolute values that are above 0.5 I was thinking it ought to be possible to do this with awk somehow. Are there any suggestions before I start reinventing the wheel? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackygrahamez
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying to find files equal to and greater than

Hi Guys and Gals, I'm having some difficulty putting this check into a shell script. I would like to search a particular directory for a number of files. The logic I have is pretty simple: Find file named *.txt that are newer than <this file> and count them If the number of files is equal to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding multiple files using find command

I am trying to search for 2 files using the find command as below find -name file1.txt -a -name file2.txt It doesn't give a result although the files exist in the folder, however when i try the following find -name file1.txt -o -name file2.txt It does give me the result. ./file2.txt... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek_damodaran
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I find files which are older than 30 days and greater than 1GB

Hi All, I know the separate commands for finding files greater than 30 days and finding files greater than 1GB. How do I combine these two commands? Meaning how do I find files which are > 1GB and older than 30 days? ;) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hangman2
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding older files using find command

Hi All, I want to find files which are older than 15 days. I have written a command as below, find -mtime +15 -print I understand (System date - last modified time of a file) should be greater than or equal to 15 days. This command returns files which are 15 days old.. i.e... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nshan
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files greater than a particular date in filename.

I need a unix command which will find all the files greater that a particular date in the file name. say for example I have files like(filenaming cov : filename.YYDDMMSSSS.txt) abc.201206015423.txt abc.201207013456.txt abc.201202011234.txt abc.201201024321.txt efg.201202011234.txt... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: lijjumathew
11 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help list/find files greater 1G move to different directory

I have have 6 empty directory below. I would like write bash scipt if any files less "1000000000" bytes then move to "/export/home/mytmp/final" folder first and any files greater than "1000000000" bytes then move to final1, final2, final3, final4, final4, final5 and that depend see how many files,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dotran
6 Replies
SGELS(l)								 )								  SGELS(l)

NAME
SGELS - solve overdetermined or underdetermined real linear systems involving an M-by-N matrix A, or its transpose, using a QR or LQ fac- torization of A SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE SGELS( TRANS, M, N, NRHS, A, LDA, B, LDB, WORK, LWORK, INFO ) CHARACTER TRANS INTEGER INFO, LDA, LDB, LWORK, M, N, NRHS REAL A( LDA, * ), B( LDB, * ), WORK( * ) PURPOSE
SGELS solves overdetermined or underdetermined real linear systems involving an M-by-N matrix A, or its transpose, using a QR or LQ factor- ization of A. It is assumed that A has full rank. The following options are provided: 1. If TRANS = 'N' and m >= n: find the least squares solution of an overdetermined system, i.e., solve the least squares problem minimize || B - A*X ||. 2. If TRANS = 'N' and m < n: find the minimum norm solution of an underdetermined system A * X = B. 3. If TRANS = 'T' and m >= n: find the minimum norm solution of an undetermined system A**T * X = B. 4. If TRANS = 'T' and m < n: find the least squares solution of an overdetermined system, i.e., solve the least squares problem minimize || B - A**T * X ||. Several right hand side vectors b and solution vectors x can be handled in a single call; they are stored as the columns of the M-by-NRHS right hand side matrix B and the N-by-NRHS solution matrix X. ARGUMENTS
TRANS (input) CHARACTER = 'N': the linear system involves A; = 'T': the linear system involves A**T. M (input) INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N (input) INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS (input) INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrices B and X. NRHS >=0. A (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. On exit, if M >= N, A is overwritten by details of its QR factorization as returned by SGEQRF; if M < N, A is overwritten by details of its LQ factorization as returned by SGELQF. LDA (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). B (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) On entry, the matrix B of right hand side vectors, stored columnwise; B is M-by-NRHS if TRANS = 'N', or N-by-NRHS if TRANS = 'T'. On exit, B is overwritten by the solution vectors, stored columnwise: if TRANS = 'N' and m >= n, rows 1 to n of B contain the least squares solution vectors; the residual sum of squares for the solution in each column is given by the sum of squares of elements N+1 to M in that column; if TRANS = 'N' and m < n, rows 1 to N of B contain the minimum norm solution vectors; if TRANS = 'T' and m >= n, rows 1 to M of B contain the minimum norm solution vectors; if TRANS = 'T' and m < n, rows 1 to M of B contain the least squares solution vectors; the residual sum of squares for the solution in each column is given by the sum of squares of elements M+1 to N in that column. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= MAX(1,M,N). WORK (workspace/output) REAL array, dimension (LWORK) On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK. LWORK (input) INTEGER The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= max( 1, MN + max( MN, NRHS ) ). For optimal performance, LWORK >= max( 1, MN + max( MN, NRHS )*NB ). where MN = min(M,N) and NB is the optimum block size. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA. INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 SGELS(l)