Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming how to call c executable inside c program?? Post 302298041 by zedex on Monday 16th of March 2009 01:07:05 PM
Old 03-16-2009
thanks guys for replying but this thread is 2yrs old ....anyways i can still refer to this

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling a C executable from inside a Perl script

here's the Perl code snippet... how can i call my C executable 'porter-stemmer' and pass it $1 as an argument? Thanks for the help! # Read through the original topic set, and modify based on the current # pre-processing options while (<TOPIC_ORIG>) { # Run pre-processing over only the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mark_nsx
3 Replies

2. Programming

function call in executable

Hi, I want to write a program in C or in Perl which will tell me that a function is called in which executables. I tried to use the unix command like 'nm', 'strings' and so on to find out whether a function is called in that executable or not but could not able to find a clue. The whole... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rocky_74
1 Replies

3. Programming

launch an executable from a C++ program

Hi everybody! Could you please tell me how can I launch an executable from a C++ (on unix) program? thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nadiamihu
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to call an Executable (.exe) using shell

Hi all , I need to call an executable (.exe) using shell script. Actual need is i need to call that shell script and do an export of some tables is there any way . the executable is datamover Please let me know if there are any option !! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghav1982
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to call executable from script

Now I am using the HP-UX11.11 version. The scripts are runninh in KSH shell. While I wan to call one executable of any Pro*C file, I have got the following error, however the executable is running fine directly. testpri Started at 10.05.200923:40 /usr/lib/dld.sl: Bad magic number for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyankak
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automatically select records from several files and then run a C executable file inside the script

Dear list its my first post and i would like to greet everyone What i would like to do is select records 7 and 11 from each files in a folder then run an executable inside the script for the selected parameters. The file format is something like this 7 100 200 7 100 250 7 100 300 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gtolis
1 Replies

7. Programming

Call a C programming executable inside a C program

hi guys i have only basic knowledge of C so guys plz help me ..... is C language support call the C executable inside the C ?? example contect mainA.c have a many function define in the struct,when i compile mainA and make a executable the name is ( A ),can i use executable C inside the C... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: isnoname
5 Replies

8. Programming

Makefile for more than 1 executable program

Can anyone give me a makefile that creates 3 exe?for example, let's suppose i have the following files: blah1.c blah1.h blah2.c blah2.h blah3.c blah3.h i've searched and searched but so far i was not able to complete it. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashuser2
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

To see if a program exist and is executable

Hi, I am making a program that needs to detect if the program name in parameter is a valid runable program. But the line if ; then never seem to work. Even if I run like: ./script cat "-u" cat "-u" inputfile Thank you everyone. #!/bin/bash # usage() { #print usage message and quit... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: leonmerc
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Xargs to call python executable to process multiple bam files

I am running the below loop that to process the 3 bam files (which isn't always the case). A .py executable is then called using | xargs sh to further process. If I just run it with echo the output is fine and expected, however when | xargs sh is added I get the error. I tried adding | xargs... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
4 Replies