Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Problem while installing Open Pegasus Post 302297913 by tsbpreetham on Monday 16th of March 2009 06:30:14 AM
Old 03-16-2009
Problem while installing Open Pegasus

Hi All,

I am new to Pegasus, I have Fedora 8 and have also downloaded tog-pegasus-2.8.0-1.src.rpm from www.openpeasus.org, when i try to install by using

Code:
#rpm -ih tog-pegasus-2.8.0-1.src.rpm

and then try to build it, using

Code:
#rpmbuild --bb /usr/src/redhat/specs/tog-pegasus.spec

it gives error:Failed build dependancies

net-snmp-devel needed by tog-pegasus-2.8.0-1.i386

How to get net-snmp-devel needed by tog-pegasus-2.8.0-1.i386? How should i proceed further? Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank You in advance

Last edited by Yogesh Sawant; 03-26-2009 at 06:19 AM.. Reason: added code tags

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing open bsd

I'm in the process of installing openbsd 3.2, the install appears to go ok but will not boot. So I tried the install again, when I opt to partition I noticed the disk the signature (in geometry) reads as 0x0 instead of 0xAA55. I'm using Lucas's 'Absolute OpenBSD' as my install guide together with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ferret
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem Installing (elite help please)

No unix/linux systems have worked on my computer Problem: I have SATA hard drive and every time i get the error which says 'YOU HAVE NO HARD DRIVE' wondering which i tried? http://www.linuxiso.org/ so if you have dealt with this before, please reply if you think you know then it might... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: GXDeMoNN
12 Replies

3. Solaris

problem while installing on X-86

Hi all, I tried to install Sun Solaris 10 on a X-86 based machine. I have dedicated entire diskspace to create auto partition. My hardware config is below: Main Board : Asus Processor : Intel 945 , 3 G/Hz RAM : 1 Gigs Diskspace : 80 Gigs When I install, installation goes successful.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
1 Replies

4. AIX

Installing HP open view in AIX

Hi, I am new to AIX, I have to install HP Open View on AIX OS and I would appreciate if anyone can guide me how to install it step be step, any pointer in the direction would also help. I thank all in advance ! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rookie_newbie
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

problem installing rhel 6

I have dexx xps 14.I was installing rhel6.But the installation hanged at following step initializing hardware detection................. installion didnt go further (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shamapraveen
2 Replies

6. AIX

Installing Open SSL on AIX 6.1

Hello, I want to install openssl-1.0.1c-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpm on IBM AIX 6.1 server machine and when I try to install the same as : rpm -ivh openssl-1.0.1c-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpmI get the error saying that it needs the following dependencies : error: failed dependencies: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaugeta
2 Replies

7. Linux

Problem installing htpasswd2

Hey everyone! So as i finished setting up my apache2 server, I wanted to look into some basic authentication for the web page. I found a great guide on apache.org. The problem now is, the htpasswd2 file that i need to create and store users, is in a weird format. It is displaying as : ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxIntern445
3 Replies
PEGASUS-TC-CONVERT(1)													     PEGASUS-TC-CONVERT(1)

NAME
pegasus-tc-converter - A client to convert transformation catalog from one format to another format. SYNOPSIS
pegasus-tc-converter [-Dproperty=value...] [-v] [-q] [-V] [-h] [-I fmt] [-O fmt] [-N dbusername] [-P dbpassword] [-U dburl] [-H dbhost] -i infile[,infile,...] -o outfile DESCRIPTION
The tc-convert program is used to convert the transformation catalog from one format to another. Currently, the following formats of transformation catalog exist: Text This is a easy to read multi line textual format. A sample entry in this format looks as follows: tr example::keg:1.0 { site isi { profile env "JAVA_HOME" "/bin/java.1.6" pfn "/path/to/keg" arch "x86" os "linux" osrelease "fc" osversion "4" type "installed" } } File This is a tuple based format which contains 6 columns. RESOURCE LFN PFN TYPE SYSINFO PROFILES A sample entry in this format looks as follows isi example::keg:1.0 /path/to/keg INSTALLED INTEL32::LINUX:fc_4: env::JAVA_HOME="/bin/java.1.6" Database Only MySQL is supported for the time being. OPTIONS
-Dproperty=value The -D option allows an experienced user to override certain properties which influence the program execution, among them the default location of the user's properties file and the PEGASUS_HOME location. One may set several CLI properties by giving this option multiple times. The -D option(s) must be the first option on the command line. CLI properties take precedence over the file-based properties of the same key. -I fmt, --iformat fmt The input format of the input files. Valid values for the input format are: File, Text, and Database. -O fmt --oformat fmt The output format of the output file. Valid values for the output format are: File, Text, and Database. -i infile[,infile,...] --input infile[,infile,...] The comma separated list of input files that need to be converted to a file in the format specified by the --oformat option. -o outfile, --output outfile The output file to which the output needs to be written out to. Other Options -N dbusername, --db-user-name dbusername The database user name. -P dbpassword, --db-user-pwd dbpassword The database user password. -U dburl, --db-url dburl The database url. -H dbhost, --db-host dbhost The database host. -v, --verbose Increases the verbosity of messages about what is going on. By default, all FATAL ERROR, ERROR , CONSOLE and WARNINGS messages are logged. -q, --quiet Decreases the verbosity of messages about what is going on. By default, all FATAL ERROR, ERROR , CONSOLE and WARNINGS messages are logged. -V, --version Displays the current version number of the Pegasus Workflow Planner Software. -h, --help Displays all the options to the pegasus-tc-converter command. EXAMPLE
Text to file format conversion pegasus-tc-converter -i tc.data -I File -o tc.txt -O Text -v File to Database(new) format conversion pegasus-tc-converter -i tc.data -I File -N mysql_user -P mysql_pwd -U jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/tc -H localhost -O Database -v Database (username, password, host, url specified in properties file) to text format conversion pegasus-tc-converter -I Database -o tc.txt -O Text -vvvvv AUTHORS
Prasanth Thomas Pegasus Team http://pegasus.isi.edu 05/24/2012 PEGASUS-TC-CONVERT(1)