Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers finding called functions recursively Post 302297792 by ultimatix on Sunday 15th of March 2009 01:49:37 PM
Old 03-15-2009
Bug

Can u pls elaborate what cflow is all about
I am using HP -UX

Please Help

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

finding functions

I'm working on a project right now and I'm supposed to figure out how to go into a file located in a directory called ~cs252/Assingment/commandAsst/project/ and find all of the function calls to "sequentialInsert" and I tried using grep... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: adamsy
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Procedures are not called ?

My shell script is executing i am having no syntax errors or other errors. When i am testing the shell script i am having a problem that the procedure Prompt, Environment,List are not found. I defined all these procedures in the shell script. Environment() { FULL=N export FULL LOGON=cat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dreams5617
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding duplicate files by size and finding pattern matching and its count

Hi, I have a challenging task,in which i have to find the duplicate files by its name and size,then i need to take anyone of the file.Then i need to open the file and find for more than one pattern and count of that pattern. Note:These are the samples of two files,but i can have more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerome Sukumar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding difference between 2 directory recursively

Hi, i'm trying to compare two directories in Unix. I need a recursive search ie my shell script should also compare common files in those two directory and so on... any clues.. ?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yayati
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

what is it called?

Hey, I've come across and have used things like: fase1=${QUERY_STRING%%&*} and I was wondering what this kind of actions is called? (I'm talking about the % and # operators on strings) Does anyone know where i can find more info about it? It looks like a very powerful tool... Regards, Karel (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KarelVH
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to find where functions is called in c

Hello, I need to write a perl script to find where functions is called in c files.. The script should scan the file and find out the function names and then search to see where they are called... Lets for now assume all functions are internal. I don't know where to start :( ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bojomojo
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

What is this shell called ?

:wall:What is this shell called ? "/sbin/sh" When I run "echo $SHELL" command on my HP-UX,I get above output. In Linux It was "/bin/bash". Which is bash shell. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute functions or initiate functions as command line parameters for below requirement?

I have 7 functions those need to be executed as command line inputs, I tried with below code it’s not executing function. If I run the ./script 2 then fun2 should execute , how to initiate that function I tried case and if else also, how to initiate function from command line if then... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saku
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Function getting called recursively

I have the below script which creates a directory or simply terminates without throwing error (exit 1) incase the directory exists. bash-4.1$ vi mdir.sh #!/bin/bash -e shopt -s expand_aliases alias mkdir=mkdir_s mkdir_s(){ if ]; then echo " directory EXISTS " return else echo "... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mkdir fails when defined and called with functions.

In the below script i found that the alias mkdir_s is getting invoked from function configure() i.e the alias is kicking in. #!/bin/bash -e shopt -s expand_aliases alias mkdir=mkdir_s mkdir_s(){ if ]; then return else /usr/bin/mkdir "$1" return fi } configure() { mkdir -p... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
9 Replies
Participants and synchronization sources.(3)                 Library Functions Manual                 Participants and synchronization sources.(3)

NAME
Participants and synchronization sources. - Classes class SDESItemsHolder Holds the SDES items and related information from a participant in an RTP application. class Participant A class of objects representing remote participants (RTP applications) in a multimedia session. class SyncSource Synchronization source in an RTP session. class RTPApplication An RTP application, holding identifying RTCP SDES item values. Functions __EXPORT RTPApplication & defaultApplication () Get the RTPApplication object for the 'default' application (the only one used by common applications -those that only implement one 'RTP application'). Detailed Description Function Documentation __EXPORT RTPApplication& defaultApplication () Get the RTPApplication object for the 'default' application (the only one used by common applications -those that only implement one 'RTP application'). Note that this application object differs from all the others that may be defined in that it is automatically constructed by the ccRTP stack and its CNAME is automatically assigned (as user@host), whereas the other application objects' CNAME is provided to its constructor. Examples: ccrtptest.cpp, rtphello.cpp, rtplisten.cpp, and rtpsend.cpp. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for ccRTP from the source code. ccRTP Sat Jun 23 2012 Participants and synchronization sources.(3)