Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MIPS backtrace
Top Forums Programming MIPS backtrace Post 302297612 by gauravbhateja on Saturday 14th of March 2009 04:35:29 AM
Old 03-14-2009
I am facing similar problem. Did you got answer to above problem ?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

BackTrace

i need to know how one can get the backtrace of a program in c++ as you find in gdb or dbx on doing a ctrl c (or any signal to the os) do help (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
6 Replies

2. Programming

printing a stack trace with backtrace

I am trying to print a stack trace programatically using backtrace and backtrace_symbols. The problem is that the stack being printed in a mangled format. Is there a way to get the output in more of a human readable form? I am using Red Hat and the program is written in c++. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dmirza
2 Replies

3. Linux

how to backtrace a shared library file (.so)

I have a shared library file (.so) and I need to know some information 1. By which GCC version was this .so built? 2. Was this .so built in 32 bits mode or 64 bits mode Any command / tools to backtrace such kind of information? Thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: princelinux
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is there a Cron instal pkg for MIPS-SEL processors?

Does anyone know if there is a pkg for installing cron on a mips processor machine with embedded linux? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Trogman
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Cross Compiling Issue of udev-151 for MIPS Little Endain Architecture

Hi All, I am trying to cross compile udev-151 for MIPS little endian architecture. I am configuring like this: ./configure --prefix=$PWD/sree --host=mips-linux-gnu configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host. If a cross compiler is detected then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsreeram
3 Replies

6. Programming

Gdb backtrace

Hi, all I try to understand the output from gdb Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted. *** glibc detected *** /home/sys_cbo/dev/zif/bin/Debug/zifd: free(): invalid pointer: 0x00007fffac04d3d0 *** how should i read this? (gdb) backtrace #0 0x0000003015e32925 in raise () from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: huvcbo
1 Replies
GLCULLFACE(3G)															    GLCULLFACE(3G)

NAME
glCullFace - specify whether front- or back-facing facets can be culled C SPECIFICATION
void glCullFace( GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
mode Specifies whether front- or back-facing facets are candidates for culling. Symbolic constants GL_FRONT, GL_BACK, and GL_FRONT_AND_BACK are accepted. The initial value is GL_BACK. DESCRIPTION
glCullFace specifies whether front- or back-facing facets are culled (as specified by mode) when facet culling is enabled. Facet culling is initially disabled. To enable and disable facet culling, call the glEnable and glDisable commands with the argument GL_CULL_FACE. Facets include triangles, quadrilaterals, polygons, and rectangles. glFrontFace specifies which of the clockwise and counterclockwise facets are front-facing and back-facing. See glFrontFace. NOTES
If mode is GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, no facets are drawn, but other primitives such as points and lines are drawn. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glCullFace is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glIsEnabled with argument GL_CULL_FACE glGet with argument GL_CULL_FACE_MODE SEE ALSO
glEnable, glFrontFace GLCULLFACE(3G)