Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting bash. convert mpeg adts to normal mp3 Post 302297319 by BobMarley on Friday 13th of March 2009 05:44:15 AM
Old 03-13-2009
I had the same problem, and I couldn't find a way to convert it directly. So, I just used ffmpeg to convert it to wav.

Code:
ffmpeg -i input.mp3 output.wav

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to convert from korn shell to normal shell with this code?

well i have this code here..and it works fine in kornshell.. #!/bin/ksh home=c:/..../ input=$1 sed '1,3d' $input > $1.out line="" cat $1.out | while read a do line="$line $a" done echo $line > $1 rm $1.out however...now i want it just in normal sh mode..how to convert this?... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: forevercalz
21 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Convert scientific notation to normal ?

Hell friends, I wrote a script gets the summation of particular column using awk. The awk output is given in scientific notation. How do I convert the scientific notation to normal. My awk syntax : awk '{sum += $2} END { printf sum }' temprep.txt Out put is like 1.5365e+07 I want it as... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maheshsri
2 Replies

3. Programming

New to C... questions about this code... ADTs...

Hi, In a file called itemADT.c I have specified the itemType data type to contain a listADT (having already written this library) and an integer, which will eventually represent the no. of times the word that is stored in the listADT has occurred (when I do this, and write code to insert... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eva
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Epoch time format to normal date time format in the same file

I have a file named "suspected" with series of line like these : {'protocol': 17, 'service': 'BitTorrent KRPC', 'server': '219.78.120.166', 'client_port': 52044, 'client': '10.64.68.44', 'server_port': 8291, 'time': 1226506312L, 'serverhostname': ''} {'protocol': 17, 'service': 'BitTorrent... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rk4k
3 Replies

5. Programming

Convert Bash script to C

dear all, i need your advice for convert bash shell to C programming INDEX=/zpool1/NFS/INDEX/${1} SCRIPT=/zpool1/NFS/script/${1} LIST=SAMPLE cd ${SCRIPT} for i in `cat ${LIST}` do GETDATE=`echo ${i}|awk '{print substr($1,9,8)}'` /usr/xpg4/bin/awk -F ":" '{close(f);f=$4}{print >>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zvtral
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

AIX : Need to convert UNIX Timestamp to normal timestamp

Hello , I am working on AIX. I have to convert Unix timestamp to normal timestamp. Below is the file. The Unix timestamp will always be preceded by EFFECTIVE_TIME as first field as shown and there could be multiple EFFECTIVE_TIME in the file : 3.txt Contents of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul2662
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash to convert to m-d-yyyy

I am using bash that when run downloads a file a verifies that there is data in it. What I am not able to do is have a user enter a date in any format they wish and have it converted to m-d-yyyy. Thank you :). Bash printf " Welcome to NGS analysis, checking for new files and creating a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies
FAKENECT-RECORD(1)						libfreenect manual						FAKENECT-RECORD(1)

NAME
fakenect-record - program to save dumps from kinect to file SYNOPSIS
fakenect-record [-h] [-ffmpeg] [-ffmpeg-opts options] outputdir DESCRIPTION
fakenect-record dumps the output of the kinect in outputdir folder. It saves the acceleration, depth, and rgb data as individual files with names in the form "TYPE-CURRENTIME-TIMESTAMP" where: * TYPE is either (a)ccel, (d)epth, or (r)gb * TIMESTAMP corresponds to the timestamp associated with the observation (or in the case of accel, the last timestamp seen) * CURRENTTIME corresponds to a floating point version of the time in seconds. The purpose of storing the current time is so that delays can be recreated exactly as they occurred. For RGB and DEPTH the dump is just the entirety of the data provided in PPM and PGM formats respectively (just a 1 line header above the raw dump). For ACCEL, the dump is the "freenect_raw_tilt_state". Only the front part of the file name is used, with the rest left undefined (extension, extra info, etc). A file called INDEX.txt is also output with all of the filenames local to that directory to simplify the format (e.g., no need to read the directory structure). Once started, the program will continue to acquire data from the kinect. When you want to stop it, hit Ctrl-C and the signal will be caught, runloop stopped, and everything will be stored cleanly. OPTIONS
-ffmpeg If present, send the the video stream to ffmpeg -ffmpeg-opts options When using ffmpeg, specify the options to be used with it. If unspecified, it will use the options "-aspect 4:3 -r 20 -vcodec msmpeg4 -b 30000k" -h Display the command-line help SEE ALSO
fakenect(1) OpenKinect 2012-05-21 FAKENECT-RECORD(1)