Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sh and MySQL LOAD DATA
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting sh and MySQL LOAD DATA Post 302296869 by worchyld on Thursday 12th of March 2009 04:59:23 AM
Old 03-12-2009
Oh, I will try your solution with a dummy table and hopefully it will work!

Thanks!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

2. Programming

Load text file into a MySQL field

Hello, maybe this post is offtopic, sorry for the inconveniencies. I found examples about how to populate different fields from a text file (with MySQL, the LOAD DATA INFILE sentece), but not about how to load a complete plain text file into a concrete database field. Could you please tell me if... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aristegui
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automatically Load data from all files in directory

I'm new in Unix shell scripting and i need someone to help me to make Script that run all time watching my directory that files uploaded to it via FTP (/mydir/incoming_files), if any files exists in it then (if many files exists, then sort files and load them ascending) it‘ll checks the size of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: m_fighter
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to load different type of data in a file to two arrays

Hi, I have tried to find some sort of previous similar thread on this but not quite close to what I want to achieve. Basically I have two class of data in my file..e.g 1,1,1,1,1,2,yes 1,2,3,4,5,5,yes 2,3,4,5,5,5,no 1,2,3,4,4,2,no 1,1,3,4,5,2,no I wanted to read the "yes" entry to an... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahjiefreak
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

executing mysql load statement from shell script

Hi, I have a piece of shell script which will connect to mysql database and execute a load statement(which will load datas in a file to the database table).The code is working and the data is in the tables. Now my requirement is, i need to grab the output from the load statement... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
4 Replies

6. Web Development

script to load data from csv file

hello i want a script to load the data line by line from a csv file into a mysql table (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: srpa01red
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Load data from a flat file to oracle.

I have a flat file with records like Header 123 James Williams Finance2000 124 Pete Pete HR 1500 125 PatrickHeather Engg 3000 Footer The structure is: Eno:4 characters Name:8 characters Surname : 9 characters Dept:7 characters Sal:4characters These are sample... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shivdatta
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Load UNIX data into excel sheet

Hi, i have some data in a temporary file in Unix (the data is taken from the result of an SQL query). Now i want to dump that data into an excel sheet. How to do that. Someone please advise. Thanks Regards, Vinit (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinit raj
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parallel sqlldr to load data.

I am using SQLLDR to load data in DB.For parallel loading I'm using nohup command. The requirement is: I have different files within a directories. Ex: 1) Dir/folder_A/AE.txt 2) Dir/folder_A/DM.txt 3) Dir/folder_B/CM.txt I need to loop through directories and load the data... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pratiksha Mehra
1 Replies
MRTG-SENSORS(1) 					       MRTG helper utilities						   MRTG-SENSORS(1)

NAME
mrtg-sensors - Returns data from lm-sensors SYNOPSIS
mrtg-sensors [-m multiplier] chip label [chip label] DESCRIPTION
mrtg-sensors uses the lm-sensors library to query various system sensors for information such as temperature, fan speed, etc. The output is written in a form useful as input for the mrtg utility. Up to two pairs of chips and labels may be specified. The first is used for the incoming data value in mrtg, while the second is used for the outgoing data value. Of course, they need not correspond to incoming or outgoing data, that is merely what mrtg expects. "chip" is the name of the chip to query, and "label" is the label of the piece of information that should be queried from the given chip. sensors(1) can be used to look up all available chips and labels on your system. Wildcards may be used in chip names, but only the first matching chip will be queried. If you use the special name "dummy" as a chip name, nothing will be queried, and a value of zero will be sent to mrtg. -m is the multiplier to be used in the output. The default multiplier is 1. Note that you may find it more useful to use sensors.conf(5) to set global multipliers for sensors. EXAMPLES
mrtg-sensors dummy dummy adm9240-* fan2 Get the speed of fan #2 from the adm9240 chip. mrtg-sensors -m 0.5 adm9240-* fan1 adm9240-* fan2 Get the speeds of both fan #1 and fan #2, halfing both. mrtg-sensors -m 2 dummy dummy adm9240-* temp Get the cpu termerature, and double it. SEE ALSO
sensors(1) sensors.conf(5) AUTHOR
mrtg-sensors was written by Joey 'no pseudo-code' Hess <joeyh@debian.org>. mrtgutils 0.1 2001-03-04 MRTG-SENSORS(1)