Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Open source my OIOIC, a completely new object-oriented mechanism for the C. Post 302296798 by pervise.zhao on Wednesday 11th of March 2009 10:39:16 PM
Old 03-11-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbe
Why not, since you are the author propose to unix.com a package with just the english version?
I would find it fun, if you showed some code (very little) here of what it can do, then see if you find volunteers to download and support to put up a little contest for the most original usage...

Just thoughts...
All the best
I have packed the English version individually.
Please download the "OIOIC-Primer-2nd-Edition-English.tar.gz". (the English version of << OIOIC Primer >> )
Downloads - oioic - Google Code

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl + object-oriented programming help

Currently Im trying to write a program that manipulates a class-based object as part of its functionality. However, the perl compiler is complaining that the class's respective package is not returning a true value. I have done the following a) Created a new package containing the body of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JamesGoh
1 Replies

2. Programming

Open source my WGI, a GUI lib based entirely OIOIC

What WGI? WGI is doing what MFC has done, to encapsulate API, BUT WGI uses OIOIC, instead of C++. to download WGI 1.0.2 source code: Downloads - oic-wgi - Project Hosting on Google Code node WDialog ---> corresponding MFC's CDialog node WMenu ---> corresponding MFC's CMenu node WButton... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pervise.zhao
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in Perl Object Oriented

i am new to Perl CGI Object oriented. I want to use some java script in my Perl CGI but i am not able to do that. I am using Submit button then via param() i am getting all field parameters. But i want to validate all fields first then i want to move. But Use of Java script, i don't know (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot open shared object: when starting nrpe

Got this error when starting nrpe Starting nagios-nrpe: nagios-nrpe/usr/sbin/nrpe: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: Pls advise ---------- Post updated at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:05 PM ---------- os is Debian lenny ---------- Post updated... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Csh doesn't source init files completely

I have a strange problem with (t)csh since the latest opensuse/tumbleweed upgrade. csh and tcsh don't source the init files completely. They seem to terminate after sourcing the first nested file. They process the code in /etc/csh.cshrc until they find a command like source... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: heiko123
3 Replies
clprivnet(7)					     Sun Cluster Device and Network Interfaces					      clprivnet(7)

NAME
clprivnet - SUNW,clprivnet Sun Cluster private network driver SYNOPSIS
/dev/clprivnet DESCRIPTION
Note - Beginning with the Sun Cluster 3.2 release, Sun Cluster software includes an object-oriented command set. Although Sun Cluster software still supports the original command set, Sun Cluster procedural documentation uses only the object-oriented command set. For more infor- mation about the object-oriented command set, see the Intro(1CL) man page. The SUNW,clprivnet Sun Cluster private network driver is a STREAMS pseudo driver supporting Sun Cluster resident applications that use standard Solaris interfaces to communicate over the Sun Cluster private network. By striping data traffic over all links, this driver opti- mally utilizes the bandwidth of the private network while supporting highly available, software fault-tolerant communication. APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE
The driver is supported by the character-special device /dev/clprivnet, but is reserved for Sun Cluster internal operation and the standard Solaris network utilities. This interface must not be directly used for general application communication. ADMINISTRATION
The administration and configuration of the driver as a network interface is done completely by the Sun Cluster infrastructure internals. FILES
/dev/clprivnet clprivnet special character device /usr/kernel/drv/clprivnet.conf System-wide default device driver properties Sun Cluster 3.2 05 Sep 2007 clprivnet(7)