Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Open source my OIOIC, a completely new object-oriented mechanism for the C. Post 302296387 by vbe on Wednesday 11th of March 2009 05:13:27 AM
Old 03-11-2009
Why not, since you are the author propose to unix.com a package with just the english version?
I would find it fun, if you showed some code (very little) here of what it can do, then see if you find volunteers to download and support to put up a little contest for the most original usage...

Just thoughts...
All the best

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl + object-oriented programming help

Currently Im trying to write a program that manipulates a class-based object as part of its functionality. However, the perl compiler is complaining that the class's respective package is not returning a true value. I have done the following a) Created a new package containing the body of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JamesGoh
1 Replies

2. Programming

Open source my WGI, a GUI lib based entirely OIOIC

What WGI? WGI is doing what MFC has done, to encapsulate API, BUT WGI uses OIOIC, instead of C++. to download WGI 1.0.2 source code: Downloads - oic-wgi - Project Hosting on Google Code node WDialog ---> corresponding MFC's CDialog node WMenu ---> corresponding MFC's CMenu node WButton... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pervise.zhao
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in Perl Object Oriented

i am new to Perl CGI Object oriented. I want to use some java script in my Perl CGI but i am not able to do that. I am using Submit button then via param() i am getting all field parameters. But i want to validate all fields first then i want to move. But Use of Java script, i don't know (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot open shared object: when starting nrpe

Got this error when starting nrpe Starting nagios-nrpe: nagios-nrpe/usr/sbin/nrpe: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: Pls advise ---------- Post updated at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:05 PM ---------- os is Debian lenny ---------- Post updated... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Csh doesn't source init files completely

I have a strange problem with (t)csh since the latest opensuse/tumbleweed upgrade. csh and tcsh don't source the init files completely. They seem to terminate after sourcing the first nested file. They process the code in /etc/csh.cshrc until they find a command like source... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: heiko123
3 Replies
Bio::Tools::Primer::Feature(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Bio::Tools::Primer::Feature(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Tools::Primer::Feature - position of a single primer SYNOPSIS
use Bio::Tools::Primer::Feature; my $pf = Bio::Tools::Primer::Feature->new( -start => $start, -end => $end, -strand => $strand); $pf->attach_seq($seq); # is a SeqFeatureI print "primer starts at ",$pf->start," with sequence ",$pf->seq->seq()," "; # helper functions print "GC percentage ",$pf->gc()," "; print "has inversion of size 4 at ",$pf->inversion(4)," "; DESCRIPTION
Primer Features represents one primer in a primer pair. This object is mainly for designing primers, and probably principly used in the primer design system FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to the Bioperl mailing list. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track of the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Ewan Birney Email birney-at-ebi.ac.uk APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::Tools::Primer::Feature(3pm)