Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Studio 11 install on Solaris 8 hanging Post 302296232 by jwilloughby on Tuesday 10th of March 2009 04:17:18 PM
Old 03-10-2009
Sorry

Sorry, I really don't remember that long ago. I think I ended up just installing an older version of Sun Studio because having the latest version didn't really matter to my developers.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to install Sun Solaris 10 inside VMware Workstation 5.5

Some members asked about this way, click Here u will find what u want (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sound Of Wisdom
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem after Install SUN solaris x86

after install solaris x86 on my computer success, but it can't boot. When the machine start, and i choose option 1 - default, it shows "W" on screen and system restart . Anyone can help me. My computer : dual core - 1gb ram - x86 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: quan0509
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Whether Sun studio is installed on my Solaris Server?

Hi All I want to confirm the installation of Sun Studio installation on my UNIX development server. Please suggest how to get that. Cheers, Ankur (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharmaankur85
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Cannot install Sun Solaris 10 on Ultra 10

http://www.unix.com/images/smilies/mad.gif Hi, this is parameswar. I have two sun ultra 5/10 workstations processor is sparc IIi 440 and ram is 512 but without hard disk and cdrom so can i use seagate 40Gb and sony dvd writer which is presented in windows pc. Both are IDE cables. while I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parameswar
1 Replies

5. Programming

Trying to install X-Designer from Sun studio suite.

Hi all. I'm trying to install Sun Studio on my Ubuntu 10.4 pc because I wanna use X-Designer (it is a Motif GUI builder), that should be in that suite. I downloaded the tar package build for linux and installed the deps. Sun Studio and the Sun C Compiler work fine, but i cannot find... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun Blade 150 will not boot off harddrive after install of solaris 10

Hello, I cant get my blade box to boot off the harddrive after installing solaris 10.I can get to a root prompt after issuing "boot cdrom -s".I tried booting off disk0 and disk1,but I get "the file just loaded does not seem to be executable".Thanks for any help.:wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chucky
4 Replies

7. Solaris

pkgadd will not install solaris studio 12.3

I downloaded Solaris 10 OS on x86, SVR4 installer to my desktop and ran digest -a md5 on the downloaded file and the hash values matched. I then ran bunzip2 followed by pkgadd -d SolarisStudio12.3-solaris-x86-pkg and am getting the following error: pkgadd: ERROR: attempt to process... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: twk
14 Replies

8. Solaris

Cannot install or run Solaris 8 on Sun Blade 150

Hi everybody, I'm having big troubles in installing Solaris 8 on a Sun Blade 150. Here are some system specs: Sun Blade 150 (UltraSPARC-IIe 550MHz) RAM: 256MB OBP 4.10.6 2003/06/06 12:30 POST 2.0.1 2001/08/23 17:13 When I try to boot from Solaris 8 CD with boot cdrom or... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vortigern
10 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun Ray Install 5.4.5 on Solaris 11.3

I had an issue installing Sun Ray Server 5.4.5 on Solaris 11.3, and was unable to find an answer. However, I was able to noodle through it and got things running. So, for the benefit of the few that might be interested, here are the issues regarding installation of Sun Ray Server 5.4.5 on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apljavaman
0 Replies

10. Solaris

Install ext DLT Sun Tape drive on V445 Solaris 10

I have a SunFire V445 running Solaris 10 and am adding a Sun DLT tape drive. From the OK prompt the probe-scsi-all does see the drive and it is the proper target of 4. When I do the boot -- -r it does build the /dev/rmt directories correctly and the links to /devices appear correct as well. When I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chastings
8 Replies
GIT-REFLOG(1)                                                       Git Manual                                                       GIT-REFLOG(1)

NAME
git-reflog - Manage reflog information SYNOPSIS
git reflog <subcommand> <options> DESCRIPTION
The command takes various subcommands, and different options depending on the subcommand: git reflog [show] [log-options] [<ref>] git reflog expire [--expire=<time>] [--expire-unreachable=<time>] [--rewrite] [--updateref] [--stale-fix] [--dry-run | -n] [--verbose] [--all | <refs>...] git reflog delete [--rewrite] [--updateref] [--dry-run | -n] [--verbose] ref@{specifier}... git reflog exists <ref> Reference logs, or "reflogs", record when the tips of branches and other references were updated in the local repository. Reflogs are useful in various Git commands, to specify the old value of a reference. For example, HEAD@{2} means "where HEAD used to be two moves ago", master@{one.week.ago} means "where master used to point to one week ago in this local repository", and so on. See gitrevisions(7) for more details. This command manages the information recorded in the reflogs. The "show" subcommand (which is also the default, in the absence of any subcommands) shows the log of the reference provided in the command-line (or HEAD, by default). The reflog covers all recent actions, and in addition the HEAD reflog records branch switching. git reflog show is an alias for git log -g --abbrev-commit --pretty=oneline; see git-log(1) for more information. The "expire" subcommand prunes older reflog entries. Entries older than expire time, or entries older than expire-unreachable time and not reachable from the current tip, are removed from the reflog. This is typically not used directly by end users -- instead, see git-gc(1). The "delete" subcommand deletes single entries from the reflog. Its argument must be an exact entry (e.g. "git reflog delete master@{2}"). This subcommand is also typically not used directly by end users. The "exists" subcommand checks whether a ref has a reflog. It exits with zero status if the reflog exists, and non-zero status if it does not. OPTIONS
Options for show git reflog show accepts any of the options accepted by git log. Options for expire --all Process the reflogs of all references. --expire=<time> Prune entries older than the specified time. If this option is not specified, the expiration time is taken from the configuration setting gc.reflogExpire, which in turn defaults to 90 days. --expire=all prunes entries regardless of their age; --expire=never turns off pruning of reachable entries (but see --expire-unreachable). --expire-unreachable=<time> Prune entries older than <time> that are not reachable from the current tip of the branch. If this option is not specified, the expiration time is taken from the configuration setting gc.reflogExpireUnreachable, which in turn defaults to 30 days. --expire-unreachable=all prunes unreachable entries regardless of their age; --expire-unreachable=never turns off early pruning of unreachable entries (but see --expire). --updateref Update the reference to the value of the top reflog entry (i.e. <ref>@{0}) if the previous top entry was pruned. (This option is ignored for symbolic references.) --rewrite If a reflog entry's predecessor is pruned, adjust its "old" SHA-1 to be equal to the "new" SHA-1 field of the entry that now precedes it. --stale-fix Prune any reflog entries that point to "broken commits". A broken commit is a commit that is not reachable from any of the reference tips and that refers, directly or indirectly, to a missing commit, tree, or blob object. This computation involves traversing all the reachable objects, i.e. it has the same cost as git prune. It is primarily intended to fix corruption caused by garbage collecting using older versions of Git, which didn't protect objects referred to by reflogs. -n, --dry-run Do not actually prune any entries; just show what would have been pruned. --verbose Print extra information on screen. Options for delete git reflog delete accepts options --updateref, --rewrite, -n, --dry-run, and --verbose, with the same meanings as when they are used with expire. GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 2.17.1 10/05/2018 GIT-REFLOG(1)