Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development [PHP] Post and get (at the same time (?)) Post 302296143 by Neo on Tuesday 10th of March 2009 01:05:16 PM
Old 03-10-2009
Hi Sandia_man,

Thanks for the update on the solution!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PHP-MySQL: POST issue

I am moving from a shared hosting environment to a dedicated box. The migration also involves a mySQL database managed using a web-based PHP interface. I can read the contents of the db (connection is good) but when I try to administer, the form variables aren't going from step 1 (add) to step 2... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: adrious
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

input variable like POST in PHP possibly?

I have a very large database and once in awhile the database auto loading scripts that update the database for the daily updates fails and I have to go in and manually fix it but when that happens I usually have to start from scratch on sundays I have access to a weekly database rebuild. Then I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chadrt
3 Replies

3. Web Development

[PHP] Script to Time Remote Server Response and Email

Here is a simple PHP script I wrote that times getting a link using mtime with curl and emails if it does not meet my objective. I use it in production for checking the performance of a Content Delivery Network (CDN), but you can use it for any web server. <?php $heartbeat =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Passing values in PHP using POST

Lets say that I have a URL that consists of: myserver/something1.php My second URL is myserver/something2.php I have a variable called $var inside something1.php and once I submit the website the $var changes. Now when I do this I want to send this value using POST to something2.php and echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: puttster
1 Replies

5. Programming

My first post (Probably a really dumb php question)

Ok so I'm new on here and new to php scripting.. I'm taking over a script that was managed by someone else and I'm trying to figure out how I can add code that looks for two conditions that would be an exception to the code below.. $colred = 0; if(stristr($result, "containsthis")) { $colred =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gmcpheden
2 Replies

6. Programming

PHP Travel Clock based on Mysql Date time

I have date time records in a PHP mysql table, I need a PHP travel clock which obviously counts down, I mean acts like a travel clock, but the clock time should be the date time field value down by the second, based on the full date time, from day to seconds It is not just one record, I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies

7. Programming

How to Get Login time history in PHP?

Hi, Need a perfect user data base solution for my ecommerce website. I want to track whole activity of my end user until the user logout Thanks in Advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies
update(n)						       Tcl Built-In Commands							 update(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
update - Process pending events and idle callbacks SYNOPSIS
update ?idletasks? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This command is used to bring the application ``up to date'' by entering the event loop repeatedly until all pending events (including idle callbacks) have been processed. If the idletasks keyword is specified as an argument to the command, then no new events or errors are processed; only idle callbacks are invoked. This causes operations that are normally deferred, such as display updates and window layout calculations, to be performed imme- diately. The update idletasks command is useful in scripts where changes have been made to the application's state and you want those changes to appear on the display immediately, rather than waiting for the script to complete. Most display updates are performed as idle callbacks, so update idletasks will cause them to run. However, there are some kinds of updates that only happen in response to events, such as those triggered by window size changes; these updates will not occur in update idletasks. The update command with no options is useful in scripts where you are performing a long-running computation but you still want the applica- tion to respond to events such as user interactions; if you occasionally call update then user input will be processed during the next call to update. SEE ALSO
after(n), bgerror(n) KEYWORDS
event, flush, handler, idle, update Tcl 7.5 update(n)