Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris Sub-forum down?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Solaris Sub-forum down? Post 302295220 by Neo on Saturday 7th of March 2009 01:57:54 AM
Old 03-07-2009
Its OK, now, or it should be.

The database got corrupted somehow and I had to repair it.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

free forum for solaris

hi to all, does anyone know a free (0$) or opensource forum for solaris 9 ? my boss has antagonised me for 1 week, and i googled, but didn't find any good one.... hopes for your help... greetings & thx a lot Preßy (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Here is a Solaris Forum....

by request of a forum member..... we will see how it goes :) https://www.unix.com/sun-solaris/ (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
12 Replies
DAR_CP(1)						      General Commands Manual							 DAR_CP(1)

NAME
dar_cp - 'cp' clone that does not stop at the first I/O error met SYNOPSIS
dar_cp <source file> <destination file> dar_cp -h dar_cp -V DESCRIPTION
dar_cp is similar to the standard 'cp' command, except it does not stop copying when an I/O error is met. Instead, it skips a bit further and continues to copy the rest of the file, as much as possible, filling the gaps by zeroed bytes. dar_cp only accepts full filename (not directory) as argument. The reason of its existence in dar package is that you need it if you use Parchive with dar and have a corruption on a CD-R or any other read-only medium. You need to copy the corrupted slice on a read-write filesystem, for Parchive be able to repair it using slice associated redundancy files. OPTIONS
-h Displays help usage. -V Displays version information. EXIT CODES
dar_cp exists with the following codes: 0 upon normal execution (be some corrupted parted skipped or not) 1 syntax error on command-line 2 could not open source or destination files 3 any other system error met during the copy 5 when some data could not be copied due to I/O error SIGNALS
Any signal sent to dar_cp will abort the program immediately, there is no way to have a proper termination before the end of the process SEE ALSO
dar(1), dar_xform(1), dar_manager(1), dar_slave(1) KNOWN BUGS
None actually. AUTHOR
http://dar.linux.free.fr/ Denis Corbin France Europe 3rd Berkeley Distribution March 3rd, 2012 DAR_CP(1)