Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory an advice regarding backup plan Post 302294602 by vbe on Thursday 5th of March 2009 01:21:11 PM
Old 03-05-2009
Overland has some interesting very small appliance:
Data Backup, Data Protection Solution, Data Protection Software, Data Disaster Recovery, Snapshot Software: Overland Storage
like:
Overland Storage : REO 1550

I suppose if you search a bit, you may be surprised by the choice and pricing of what can be produced today...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

plan

i want to make a program run when a person types 'finger USERNAME', username being my username. how can i do this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cypher
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Backup help/advice using TAR

Every day we back up all files on our system that are older than 7 days, so effectively we do a day's worth at a time. The way we do this is to issue a find command using mtime +7 - we then loop round and for each result we issue a MV to move the file to a newly created directory. We then TAR the... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonysab
20 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

401 Keg Plan

If you had purchased $1,000 of AIG stock one year ago, you would have about $40.00 left. With Lehman, you have about $6.00 left. With Fannie or Freddie, you would have less than $5.00 left. But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, and had drunk all of the beer, then turned... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

4. AIX

Plan to shutdown servers

Hello everyone I need to shutdown all my servers and my storage. I would like to hear your opinions about this. This is my little plan about all this. 1.-Stop the applications 2.-Stop the webservers 3.-Stop the ihs 4.-Stop the databases 5.-Verify no process are running 6.-Close the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Plan to Buy a New Laptop

It is time for me to buy a new laptop computer and i was searching the net for the last few days looking for one. The results haven't really been satisfying and i thought you might have information i lack - if so, i'd be grateful for sharing it with me and the probably interested audience. What... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
22 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync backup mode(--backup) Are there any options to remove backup folders on successful deployment?

Hi Everyone, we are running rsync with --backup mode, Are there any rsync options to remove backup folders on successful deployment? Thanks in adv. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MVEERA
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advice on a backup script, maybe one is out there already?

Hi, Not sure whether this is the right place to post it. I decided to post it here 'coz Advanced and Expert users will most likely have the answer to what I am looking for. I want to backup scripts that I have access to to a tar file file and zip it. At the moment I am creating a directory... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
4 Replies
TAP::Parser::Result::Plan(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			    TAP::Parser::Result::Plan(3pm)

NAME
TAP::Parser::Result::Plan - Plan result token. VERSION
Version 3.26 DESCRIPTION
This is a subclass of TAP::Parser::Result. A token of this class will be returned if a plan line is encountered. 1..1 ok 1 - woo hooo! 1..1 is the plan. Gotta have a plan. OVERRIDDEN METHODS
Mainly listed here to shut up the pitiful screams of the pod coverage tests. They keep me awake at night. o "as_string" o "raw" Instance Methods "plan" if ( $result->is_plan ) { print $result->plan; } This is merely a synonym for "as_string". "tests_planned" my $planned = $result->tests_planned; Returns the number of tests planned. For example, a plan of 1..17 will cause this method to return '17'. "directive" my $directive = $plan->directive; If a SKIP directive is included with the plan, this method will return it. 1..0 # SKIP: why bother? "has_skip" if ( $result->has_skip ) { ... } Returns a boolean value indicating whether or not this test has a SKIP directive. "explanation" my $explanation = $plan->explanation; If a SKIP directive was included with the plan, this method will return the explanation, if any. "todo_list" my $todo = $result->todo_list; for ( @$todo ) { ... } perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 TAP::Parser::Result::Plan(3pm)