Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Checking whether program is installed Post 302294504 by figaro on Thursday 5th of March 2009 10:44:42 AM
Old 03-05-2009
Thank you for your response. I will try that too.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to know the program 'perl' is installed ?

Hi, How can I know the perl interpreter is installed in the system? When I type 'find / -name perl -print 2>/dev/null', there is 6 lines listing: /usr/local/bin/perl /usr/bin/perl /usr/lib/perl-5.8.0/bin/perl /usr/opt/IAFW310/PERL/perl /usr/opt/IAFW310/PERL/t/perl... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zp523444
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Checking which databases are installed

I want to check which databases are installed on my FreeBSD installation. This is what I did: pkg_info | grep mysql How do I check all in one go whether also sqlite, postgresql, firebird is installed? Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

how to package my program which can be installed on HP UX

I develop a unix program in HPUX I want to package my program to install on HPUX in some dierctory folder like /user/local/sbin/xxx and preinstall some software before install my program package like xxx.depot how can i do it, have any tools like use setupfactory tools in windows ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Checking mem usage at specific times in a program

Hi all, I'm running a simulator and I'm noticing an slow increase in memory for long simulations such that the simulation has to end because of a lack of memory. A colleague of mine ran Valgrind memcheck and reported that nothing of interest was reported other than known mem leaks. My advisor... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pl4u
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

checking which mysql dbd is installed on linux

Hi, I am new to linux, and i want to know which mysql dbd is installed on linux, what is the command to check this. bash-2.05$ uname -a Linux SURINT01 2.4.7-10 #1 Thu Sep 6 17:27:27 EDT 2001 i686 unknown Thanks Prakash GR (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakash.gr
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk columnwise adjacent match checking program

Hi, For the below problem, awk script is needed.. input file : jill jack jill jill jack jill jack jill Required: here, i need to check from first line. reference is jack. jill need to verified with next line jack. if found print jill & jack combination hill1 jack & jill &... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanth.vadalur
0 Replies

7. Ubuntu

How to list my program or package that i compile and installed?

Hi I would like to ask in ubuntu or linux on how to list all my package or software the i installed via source code( compile installed in dir default is /usr/local) just like i solaris in which if you installed a package in ur choosing default root installation dir you can just issue a command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Short Program for Checking Server date

Hi Guys, Good morning! I have a file which looks something like this: Command was launched from partition 0. ------------------------------------------------ Executing command in server server3 Thu Jan 12 11:10:39 EET 2012 ------------------------------------------------... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rymnd_12345
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Program to combine two lines in a file on checking the first character of each line

Hi, I have a requirement where I need to combine two lines in a file based on first character of each line in a file. Please find the sample content of the file below: _______________________ 5, jaya, male, 4-5-90, single smart 6, prakash, male, 5-4-84, married fair 7, raghavi, female,... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayaP
12 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bash find version of an installed application but if none is found set variable to App Not Installed

Hello Forum, I'm issuing a one line bash command to look for the version of an installed application and saving the result to a variable like so: APP=application --version But if the application is not installed I want to return to my variable that the Application is not installed. So I'm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
2 Replies
Dancer::Response(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Dancer::Response(3pm)

NAME
Dancer::Response - Response object for Dancer SYNOPSIS
# create a new response object Dancer::Response->new( status => 200, content => 'this is my content' ); Dancer::SharedData->response->status; # 200 # fetch current response object my $response = Dancer::SharedData->response; # fetch the current status $response->status; # 200 # change the status $response->status(500); PUBLIC API
new Dancer::Response->new( status => 200, content => 'my content', headers => HTTP::Headers->new(...), ); create and return a new Dancer::Response object current my $response = Dancer::SharedData->response->current(); return the current Dancer::Response object, and reset the object exists if ($response->exists) { ... } test if the Dancer::Response object exists content # get the content my $content = $response->content; my $content = Dancer::SharedData->response->content; # set the content $response->content('my new content'); Dancer::SharedData->response->content('my new content'); set or get the content of the current response object status # get the status my $status = $response->status; my $status = Dancer::SharedData->response->status; # set the status $response->status(201); Dancer::SharedData->response->status(201); set or get the status of the current response object content_type # get the status my $ct = $response->content_type; my $ct = Dancer::SharedData->response->content_type; # set the status $response->content_type('application/json'); Dancer::SharedData->response->content_type('application/json'); set or get the status of the current response object pass $response->pass; Dancer::SharedData->response->pass; set the pass value to one for this response has_passed if ($response->has_passed) { ... } if (Dancer::SharedData->response->has_passed) { ... } test if the pass value is set to true halt Dancer::SharedData->response->halt(); $response->halt; halted if (Dancer::SharedData->response->halted) { ... } if ($response->halted) { ... } header # set the header $response->header('X-Foo' => 'bar'); Dancer::SharedData->response->header('X-Foo' => 'bar'); # get the header my $header = $response->header('X-Foo'); my $header = Dancer::SharedData->response->header('X-Foo'); get or set the value of a header headers $response->headers(HTTP::Headers->new(...)); Dancer::SharedData->response->headers(HTTP::Headers->new(...)); return the list of headers for the current response headers_to_array my $headers_psgi = $response->headers_to_array(); my $headers_psgi = Dancer::SharedData->response->headers_to_array(); this method is called before returning a PSGI response. It transforms the list of headers to an array reference. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-28 Dancer::Response(3pm)