Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Download AIX information Center v6.1 ? Post 302294462 by vilius on Thursday 5th of March 2009 08:58:09 AM
Old 03-05-2009
Download AIX information Center v6.1 ?

Hi,
I have AIX Information Center 5.3 installed on my PC locally. How do I get v6.1 Information Center local copy ?

thanks
Vilius

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX download

I need to get a free download of AIX, anyone have any good links?:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobjones2
1 Replies

2. AIX

AIX download

hello, Does AIX 6.1 available for download? Thanks, Prashant. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashantbhushan
2 Replies

3. AIX

download AIX

Hi, Where can I download AIX in 32bit so that I can install in VMware workstation ??Any advice ??? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

shellscript on AIX to download file from windows to AIX

i require the shell script that is running on the AIX to download a file from Windows desktop to the location where the shell script resides onthe AIX system. I have used the below code: but it throwing the error as below.please help me at the earliest to resolve the issue. error message :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kvkc
1 Replies

5. AIX

Monitoring AIX with System Center Operation Manager 2007 R2

I can get my AIX servers to show up in SCOM but I'm struggling with running personal scripts and have the result of these scripts show up in SCOM. I'm currently using BigBrother and I've written some scripts for BB. I would like to convert these scripts to something that can be used in SCOM. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: petervg
0 Replies
stateviews(3U)						    InterViews Reference Manual 					    stateviews(3U)

NAME
BrushVarView, CompNameVarView, FileNameVarView, FontVarView, GravityVarView, MagnifVarView, ModifStatusVarView, NameVarView, PatternVarView - various state variable view subclasses SYNOPSIS
#include <Unidraw/stateviews.h> DESCRIPTION
Unidraw predefines several state variable view subclasses for the the state variable subjects it predefines, as described below. PUBLIC OPERATIONS
BrushVarView(BrushVar*, ColorVar* = nil) FontVarView(FontVar*, Alignment = Center) PatternVarView(PatternVar*, ColorVar* = nil) Views of graphics state state variable subjects. BrushVarView displays a short line drawn in the subject's brush and in a color specified by the given ColorVar (black if no ColorVar is supplied). The BrushVarView displays ``None'' if the BrushVar's brush is invisible. Similarly, PatternVarView displays a filled rectangle drawn in the subject's pattern and in a color specified by the given ColorVar (black if no ColorVar is supplied). The PatternVarView displays ``None'' if the PatternVar's pattern is invisible. FontVarView displays the name of its subject's font, aligned as specified in its canvas. GravityVarView(GravityVar*, Alignment = Center) Displays either ``gravity on'' or a blank, depending on whether the subject indicates that gravity is on or not. MagnifVarView(MagnifVar*, Alignment = Center) Displays ``mag xx'', where x is the current modification factor recorded in the subject. ModifStateVarView(ModifStateVar*, Alignment = Center) Displays either an asterisk or a blank, depending on whether the subject records that its component is modified. NameVarView( NameVar*, Alignment = Center, const char* sample = nil ) FileNameVarView( NameVar*, Alignment = Center, boolean relative = true, const char* sample = nil ) CompNameVarView( CompNameVarView*, Alignment = Center, boolean relative = true, const char* sample = nil ) Display the subject's string aligned as specified with respect to the canvas. Each constructor takes an optional sample string that defines the view's natural size. FileNameVarView provides a specialized view of a NameVar for displaying file names. It adds a relative argument for displaying the file name either as a relative or full path. CompNameVarView provides similar functionality for CompNameVar subjects, except it precedes its subject's component's name with ``[part of]'' for components that have a named par- ent but that are not named themselves. SEE ALSO
statevars(3U), StateVarView(3U) Unidraw 6 August 1990 stateviews(3U)