Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Free UNIX software with oracle Post 302293652 by psiva_arul on Tuesday 3rd of March 2009 02:45:36 PM
Old 03-03-2009
Free UNIX software with oracle

Hi Friends,

is there any site for download the UNIX operating system with Oracle database.

if yes, Please send me the link for download the free Oracle software in UNIX environment.

Thanks
MPS

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

want to know hot to get free unix software

:mad: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rolando
1 Replies

2. Linux

GNU's Not Unix! - The Free Software Foundation

The GNU Project: http://www.gnu.org/ (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
20 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free unix software

I used to have a free software on my computer to practice unix. Unfortunately, I had to rebuild the laptop after it was infected by a virus. Now I cannot remember the website where to download the software. Can anyone point me to a site? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ernst
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Free UNIX with ksh, perl, Oracle and SQL

Is there a UNIX with ksh, perl, Oracle an SQL to download for free? If not, how can I "build" one? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sygonion
9 Replies
Convert::NLS_DATE_FORMAT(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Convert::NLS_DATE_FORMAT(3pm)

NAME
Convert::NLS_DATE_FORMAT - Convert Oracle NLS_DATE_FORMAT <-> strftime Format Strings SYNOPSIS
use Convert::NLS_DATE_FORMAT qw(oracle2posix posix2oracle); my $strptime = oracle2posix($NLS_DATE_FORMAT); $NLS_DATE_FORMAT = posix2oracle($strftime); DESCRIPTION
Convert Oracle's NLS_DATE_FORMAT string into a strptime format string, or the reverse. Functions oracle2posix Takes an Oracle NLS_DATE_FORMAT string and converts it into formatting string compatible with "strftime" or "strptime". my $format = oracle2posix('YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'); # '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S' Character sequences that should not be translated may be enclosed within double quotes, as specified in the Oracle documentation. my $format = oracle2posix('YYYY-MM-DD"T"HH24:MI:SS'); # '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S' posix2oracle Takes a "strftime" or "strptime" formatting string and converts it into an Oracle NLS_DATE_FORMAT string. It is possible to create strings which Oracle will not accept as valid NLS_DATE_FORMAT strings. my $format = posix2oracle('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S'); # 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS' EXPORT None by default. "oracle2posix" and "posix2oracle" when asked. SEE ALSO
DateTime::Format::Oracle. AUTHOR
Nathan Gray, <kolibrie@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2005, 2006, 2011, 2012 Nathan Gray This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.4 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-18 Convert::NLS_DATE_FORMAT(3pm)