Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Unix Chat thru TELNET - newbie Post 302292635 by apra143 on Sunday 1st of March 2009 04:04:32 AM
Old 03-01-2009

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Newbie Q: telnet help

Hi, I'm want to automate my connect and login ID to Solaris from WinXP. I can use telnet <server name> as a shortcut to avoid typing the server name each time I connect. I want to have this shortcut also enter in my Unix username. Using telnet /? it looks as if this is possible using telent... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yankee428
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix chat

Hello.. Can anyone tell me how to start chatting in unix....i've got putty installed in my comp.... Thanks jamshed (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jamshed.jafri
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX newbie NEWBIE question!

Hello everyone, Just started UNIX today! In our school we use solaris. I just want to know how do I setup Solaris 10 not the GUI one, the one where you have to type the commands like ECHO, ls, pwd, etc... I have windows xp and I also have vmware. I hope I am not missing anything! :p (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hanamachi
4 Replies

4. Web Development

Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage?

Hi, I am trying to embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage. Has anyone had success doing this? or know how? Thanks Phil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat

Working on the badging system, Just found this old thread for 2006 and started reading it. ROTFL ... what a great discussion between forum members and our chat bot Gollum "back in the good old days"... You must check this out if you want a laugh and big smile: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink - Linked Wikipedia by writing {{wikipedia:<lang> <word>}} DESCRIPTION
Normally, to hyperlink to the Wikipedia, you'd write: [wikipedia Hello](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello) This plugin lets you write just {{wikipedia Hello}} not just Link to Wikipedia in English page, you can use many languages {{wikipedia:ja a~XXa~XXa~XXa~XXa~XX}} {{wikipedia:fr Salut}} Actually, if you wrote this without a language ex.{{wikipedia Foo}}, select location of Wikipedia Link is getting default-language setting of MojoMojo. METHODS
format_content_order The WikipediaLink formatter has no special requirements in terms of the order it gets run in, so it has a priority of 17. format_content Calls the formatter. Takes a ref to the content as well as the context object. process Here the actual formatting is done. SEE ALSO
MojoMojo and Module::Pluggable::Ordered. AUTHORS
Dai Okabayashi, "bayashi at cpan . org" LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm)