Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Accessing VSS through Perl
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Accessing VSS through Perl Post 302292540 by fpmurphy on Saturday 28th of February 2009 02:11:23 PM
Old 02-28-2009
You will probably have better luck in getting an answer if you explain which "VSS" you mean?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

glance RSS/VSS data column

hi guys... i got a problem... i have written a trivial test program which allocates some memory, it waits for a while (enters a loop), and then releases that memory. the problem is that although glance depitcs the memory allocation procedure properly - by updating both RSS and VSS data segments... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xtrix
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

accessing variables declared in another perl script

Hi all, I have a perl script which declares two variables and calls another perl script which accesses those variables. But I am unable to access the variables in the called script. My script is as follows: my $ENV{a}="20"; system("perl called.pl"); and my called.pl contains: print... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

accessing a function in ksh from perl

is it possible? Because I know we could use open(A, `abc.ksh`); to access a ksh, but is it possible to access just one (or more) function from the ksh script? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahtat99
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent !!! Shell script to copy files to VSS

Hi all !!! I need this sample script urgently. Please help. Suppose I do an "ls -ltr" in a directory and store the output in a text file (say "a.txt"). What I need to do is to write a shell script which reads file-names from "a.txt" and copies only those files to VSS. Let's say the destination... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: devalin
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Accessing files with perl

Hello i am new to Perl and i have a question. I am trying to read a file that has the following format: 14/4/2008 8:42:03 πμ|10800|306973223399|4917622951117|1||1259|1|126|492|433||19774859454$ 14/4/2008 9:13:08 πμ|10800|306973223399|306970097423|1||1264|1|126|492|878||19774859762$... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Perl] Accessing array elements within a sed command in Perl script

I am trying to use a script to replace the header of each file, whose filename are stored within the array $test, using the sed command within a Perl script as follows: $count = 0; while ( $count < $#test ) { `sed -e 's/BIOGRF 321/BIOGRF 332/g' ${test} > 0`; `cat 0 >... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: userix
2 Replies

7. Web Development

Accessing a Perl CGI script, security issue

Hi Everybody, I was wondering if it was possible for someone to gain access to my Perl CGI scripts before they are interpreted by Perl (mod_perl on apache2) i.e. getting a hold of my raw scripts and not the html output? Let's say I use the DBI module where I have the hostname, user and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: z1dane
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL on windows accessing variables from a config file

Folks, I'm a perl moron, so please speak very slowly. : ) I'm modifying a build script that starts up an apache server. Now there is a .config file that hardcodes an old webserver path like this c:\oldWebserver. Now I don't want that hardcoded value, rather wish to use an... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MarkoRocko
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl: accessing reference to variable inside hash.

Below is hash which contains reference to variables: my %mandatoryFields = ( 1 => \$msgtype, 2 => \$switchtype, 3 => \$card_nbr, 4 => \$natv_tran_type_code, 5 => \$amt_1 ); This... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: som.nitk
0 Replies
eXosip2 OPTIONS and UA capabilities Management(3)		    libeXosip2			 eXosip2 OPTIONS and UA capabilities Management(3)

NAME
eXosip2 OPTIONS and UA capabilities Management - Functions int eXosip_options_build_request (osip_message_t **options, const char *to, const char *from, const char *route) int eXosip_options_send_request (osip_message_t *options) int eXosip_options_build_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t **answer) int eXosip_options_send_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t *answer) Detailed Description Function Documentation int eXosip_options_build_request (osip_message_t **options, const char *to, const char *from, const char *route) Build a default OPTIONS message. Parameters: options Pointer for the SIP request to build. to SIP url for callee. from SIP url for caller. route Route header for INVITE. (optional) int eXosip_options_send_request (osip_message_t *options) Send an OPTIONS request. Parameters: options SIP OPTIONS message to send. int eXosip_options_build_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t **answer) Build answer for an OPTIONS request. Parameters: tid id of OPTIONS transaction. status status for SIP answer to build. answer The SIP answer to build. int eXosip_options_send_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t *answer) Send answer for an OPTIONS request. Parameters: tid id of OPTIONS transaction. status status for SIP answer to send. answer The SIP answer to send. (default will be sent if NULL) Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libeXosip2 from the source code. Version 3.1.0 Sun Jun 24 2012 eXosip2 OPTIONS and UA capabilities Management(3)