Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problem with connecting with Sun Java Web console Post 302291571 by Sapfeer on Thursday 26th of February 2009 03:18:36 AM
Old 02-26-2009
I used HTTP:// and when I tried to connetct via HTTPS:// I get the console login. Thank a lot for help

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Recover/Reset Sun Java System Server Console password

I am administering a Solaris 10 server that I have root password for but need to get to the system server console. The password has been 'forgotten'. I've tried changing it in /var/opt/mps/serverroot/admin-serv/config/admpw and local.conf with the current hashed password in /etc/shadow for a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jameson
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM)

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM) 1. I like to understand the difference in purpose of using java web console and Web-Based Enterprise Management (WBEM) 2. As per CIS benchmark, both of them has to be disabled when not used for increased security. Solaris admin(s) -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyberidude
0 Replies
HTTP::Message::PSGI(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  HTTP::Message::PSGI(3pm)

NAME
HTTP::Message::PSGI - Converts HTTP::Request and HTTP::Response from/to PSGI env and response SYNOPSIS
use HTTP::Message::PSGI; # $req is HTTP::Request, $res is HTTP::Response my $env = req_to_psgi($req); my $res = res_from_psgi([ $status, $headers, $body ]); # Adds methods to HTTP::Request/Response class as well my $env = $req->to_psgi; my $res = HTTP::Response->from_psgi([ $status, $headers, $body ]); DESCRIPTION
HTTP::Message::PSGI gives you convenient methods convert HTTP::Request object to PSGI env hash and convert PSGI response array ref to HTTP::Response object. If you want the other way round, see Plack::Request and Plack::Response. METHODS
req_to_psgi my $env = req_to_psgi($req [, $key => $val ... ]); Converts HTTP::Request object into PSGI env hash reference. HTTP::Request::to_psgi my $env = $req->to_psgi; Same as "req_to_psgi" but an instance method in HTTP::Request. res_from_psgi my $res = res_from_psgi([ $status, $headers, $body ]); Creates HTTP::Response object from PSGI response array ref. HTTP::Response->from_psgi my $res = HTTP::Response->from_psgi([ $status, $headers, $body ]); Same as "res_from_psgi" but a class method in HTTP::Response. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa SEE ALSO
HTTP::Request::AsCGI HTTP::Message Plack::Test perl v5.14.2 2012-05-17 HTTP::Message::PSGI(3pm)