Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gmail down?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Gmail down? Post 302290985 by septima.pars on Tuesday 24th of February 2009 12:47:40 PM
Old 02-24-2009
hi there,

i am only having issues with the chat feature at this time...earlier was a different story as the contents of my inbox were not showing up.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

ERROR while communicating with gmail

$./a.out smtp.gmail.com 25 220 mx.google.com ESMTP 9sm2923369yxf.23 250 mx.google.com at your service 220 2.0.0 Ready to start TLS after handshake Common Name: smtp.gmail.com after get cert dn -----BEGIN SSL SESSION PARAMETERS-----... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshan.ghumare
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Mutt for yahoo and Gmail?

Hi Installed MUTT and configured it for Gmail and got successful and then tried to configure for Yahoo but i am not getting any success in doing that. Can anybody advice what preferences are to be set in .muttrc file for configuring yahoo and moreover How to configure multiple Gmail clients in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nixhead
1 Replies

3. Solaris

mailx -v user@gmail.com

iam near to give in : i have been about 1 week trying to send mail to my gmail account from local (not registered ) account but every time i fail i did the following bash-3.00# mailx -v mohammed.gaber.ibrahim@gmail.com Subject: newmail . EOT bash-3.00#... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmjaboor
3 Replies

4. Web Development

Postfix and Gmail issue

Hi to all While being in the middle of adjusting Postfix at my server, I have faced with such a problem: it does not receive emails from gmail. Emails from other services (live, mail, corporate, etc.) are received normally. Gmail's response if following: Google tried to deliver your... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Divine2012
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

gmail revert to old look permanently

I thought I would share gmail revert to old look permanently. I am sure I am not the only one annoyed by the new look. Install Stylish extension Choose the Stylish UserStyle that you want. I know The Return of Old Gmail and gmail-b2b both work but I prefer gmail-b2b since I think it looks... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sendmail attachment problem on Gmail

Hi. I am a user on HP-UX , OS Version 11.23 with the Itanium architecture. I am using a script on HP-UX to send emails that include a Pdf attachment to clients. The scipt makes use of sendmail. The scripts works for everything except gmail. When I go on gmail via my Web Browser, I can see... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wahooka
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gmail Authentication from shell script

Hello All, I want my script to accept Gmail user name and password from command line and authenticate that user .Is it possible ? I heard about doing it using Google API's but not able to find right material on net. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anand.shah
1 Replies
Mail::Box::Tie(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Mail::Box::Tie(3pm)

NAME
Mail::Box::Tie - access an existing message-folder as an array or hash SYNOPSIS
As an array: use Mail::Box::Tie; tie my(@inbox), Mail::Box::Tie::ARRAY => $folder; tie my(@inbox), Mail::Box::Tie => $folder; # deprecated print $inbox[3]; or as hash: tie my(%inbox), Mail::Box::Tie::HASH => $folder; tie my(%inbox), Mail::Box::Tie => $folder; # deprecated print $inbox{'<12379.124879@example.com>'}; DESCRIPTION
The use of "Mail::Box::Tie" is deprecated, because it is succeeded by two separate modules: Mail::Box::Tie::ARRAY and Mail::Box::Tie::HASH. However, this module still works. Folders certainly look like an array of messages, so why not just access them as one? Or, the order is not important, but the message-ids are (give relations): why not access them from a hash based on this message-id? Programs using one of these ties will look simpler than programs using the more traditional method calls. SEE ALSO
This module is part of Mail-Box distribution version 2.105, built on May 07, 2012. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/mailbox/ LICENSE
Copyrights 2001-2012 by [Mark Overmeer]. For other contributors see ChangeLog. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 Mail::Box::Tie(3pm)